• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings one x one - Fandom/Original - IPC

Yunalescaa

Hamlet III.iii.87
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
j5ogHtC.png
"And from her unpolluted flesh, may violets spring."

Pronouns: She/they
    Years of rp experience: 15+
    Writing style: Paragraph, 3rd person preferred. I also enjoy discord chatplay
    Timezone: EST
    Ghost policy: Ghost friendly af
    Thread Tracking: Located here

PSA Currently in weekly physical therapy and may be unresponsive during those days.
    Search Status:
    Closed
    Last Updated: 5/20/24

My name is Ophelia, and yes that is a Shakespeare thing.

I've been roleplaying for about 10+ years. I started way back in the day and I've rp'd on just about every medium possible. I work full time in health care and I'm currently under going labs and tests for my own health. Which is why I'm looking for a RP partner to kind of take my mind off things. Aside from roleplaying, I enjoy cosplaying, crafting, wig styling as well as playing video games with my friends. We often play things like Final Fantasy XIV or Monopoly together on the weekends. I also enjoy bothering people with my analyses on Hamlet and why it’s the best play the bard ever wrote.

Some fun facts include:
    ---x My favorite animal is the red panda and I donate to red panda network every year
    ---x Do not ask me about kingdom hearts unless you want me to go down the plot rabbit hole
    ---x I collect Figment’s and he is my favorite tiny purple dragon
    ---x My favorite color is all shades of blues and my favorite season is spring

Are you on mobile? Click here for a mobile friendly version!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back