• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UntilDawn98

Hey there!

Looking for a couple of fandoms! :)

26, she/her, I am 18+ so all characters and partners must be 18+ too!

I have been roleplaying since 2010 but have just recently came back after a bit of a hiatus so just going to leave this post and hope to catch some one’s interest!

I write in 3rd person POV, paragraph format with a minimum of 200+ words, word length doesn’t really bother me tbh just as long as we both have enough to work with, that being said i definitely can and will do longer novella styled responses if that’s more your jam too! I usually prefer MxF for my side but happy to write any pairing for yours! I definitely prefer my roleplays to be plot focused, I love telling a story plotting with my partners so please feel free to share your ideas with me!

I love romance, slow burn, drama, angst, all the jolly good things to torture our characters with!

We all have lives outside of RP, so don’t worry about taking time with replies! I will always try to reply as often as I can, which can be multiple replies a day or one a week, but I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop if I’m too busy to get to reply asap!

I love OOC chat, brainstorming ideas and scenarios, Spotify playlists, TikTok’s, memes, you made an edit for your ship? I live for it! 🫡

I also love AU ideas/scenarios and am totally up for doing these!

Onto the fandoms
(Who I am looking to play my oc against in brackets) (Fandoms with * I’m most interested in currently)

The Vampire Diaries - (Klaus Mikaleson) **

Kingsman - (Eggsy Unwin)**

Harry Potter - (Draco Malfoy)

Moulin Rouge (2001) - (Christian) **

Once Upon A Time - (Jefferson|The Mad Hatter) (I have only seen up till like season 3 of this but can refresh myself!)

That’s all for now I think, if interested please reach out or leave a comment ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back