• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Scenarios

RoleplayAllDay

Hey guys! I’m a GM looking for someone to join me in a Pokemon RP. For those who don’t know what a GM is, to put it simply, you will be RP’ing as the main character and I will RP as the ‘world’ around you. The RP will be heavily inspired by the anime and will use the anime’s way of portraying the Pokemon World, especially in regard to battling. I have two scenarios cut and dry ready right here, but I’m also open to something else if you have other fun ideas. Each of the two revolves around one of the two core concepts I think make Pokemon what it is: capturing and battling. That’s not the say the other won’t feature it, because it will, but it does take up a lesser role. Here they are:

Scenario 1: The Journey Of A Lifetime

In this rather ‘usual’ scenario, you play as a young aspiring trainer from one of the regions that exist in the Pokemon World. You have a great love for battling and as such, set out on the familiar quest to obtain all 8 gym badges and become the ultimate Pokemon master. The elements that set this scenario apart from the other one is the large focus on battling and the big of a role the other characters play. There is a lot of interaction between you and the other people you meet during your journey through the region. Simply put, this RP more-or-less follows the path of the games and the anime as is, so if you’re looking for a more traditional way of RP’ing Pokemon, this is for you!

Scenario 2: A Collector’s Dream Job

In this more unique scenario, you have been appointed as the manager of a Museum-Zoo Hybrid located in one of the big cities in the Pokemon World (either Fuchsia City, Goldenrod City, Mauville City, Jubilife City, Castelia City or Lumiose City). It is your job there to go on expeditions and bring back either rare Pokemon for the Zoo or findings for the Museum. This is a RP with a lot of freedom for the player: want to head off to the Ruins of Alph to capture rare Pokemon? You can. Bring back artificacts from the Seafoam Islands? You can. Or you can spend time in your base of operations and make sure everything is taken care of. In this RP, for you as a Trainer, it’s more important for you to train and capture Pokemon that can help you during your expeditions than Pokemon that are strong, which adds another dimension to the RP. I understand this scenario may be a bit hard to understand at first glance, so if you’re interested, but need a bit more explanations, let me know!

Now, finally, some last other pointers as to what I’m looking for:
  • I don’t care about how long your messages are. Quality > quantity in my book. If you can put everything you need to say in one sentence, be my guest.

• I prefer to RP in PMs so send me one if you’re interested!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Both sound interesting. I could picture like a water Pokémon being important for accessing shipwrecks or a fire Pokémon that might help if you, for some reason, are scaling a volcano. Not that I can think of a reason why one would scale a volcano except for the chance to see Moltres or Heatran or one of those other legendary fire Pokémon which might be dangerous in itself, especially if one were to make it somewhat realistic about potential dangers.

Of course, if one were go to somewhat realistic within the world of Pokémon, being a normal trainer would be dangerous as well. But consider me interested in the second one though I'm happy to RP the first one as well. I'll shoot you a PM.

Can i give this a try please? I have an oc for this as well if you wouldnt mind. I will give a pm if you allow it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back