• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Those Mysterious Dungeons... [PMD 1x1 Plot!]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Mysterious Dungeons

Noivian

now playing

• about me

call me

Noi, Nova

pronouns

he/they

timezone

pst

age range

20-30

I am bipolar and am prone to swings of depression and mania. When those happen I tend to go offline for a bit. Please be aware and bear with me! I try my best not to ghost but sometimes it happens anyway.

about you

I’m looking for a partner who will be patient and kind, and willing to work around my mental health! Preferably someone over the age of 20, closer to 25, but if not anyone over 18 will also work. I want to remain on site, as I enjoy using bbcode to make my posts look pretty, but I am open to doing ooc chat over Discord. I’m hoping to do romance in the rp, so you must be ok playing your character in a romantic situation against a male character.

Speaking of characters, this will be oc’s only. Not that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has a lot of recurring characters, but you can’t play Guildmaster Wigglytuff or the player character from Super Mystery Dungeon, or anything like that. That being said, some characters are too unique to be oc’s, such as legendary and mythical Pokémon. Those are the only exception to the only oc’s rule.

If you're interested, please post below! I'd love to connect over Discord or in DM's, so please let me know your preferred method of contact!

Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles! Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles! Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles!

Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles! Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles! Don't shirk work! Run away and pay! Smiles go for miles!

♡coded by uxie♡

Hello! I would be quite interested in playing in a PMD setting with romance involved. I just need a bit more info. Typically I'm most comfortable playing Males and I enjoy MxM. Though I am willing to be flexible. I prefer plotting in DMs. PMD setting can mean quite a few things. Are we a random exploration team playing out a plot for one of the games? Or are we simply making up a unique plot in the PMD world? Either way works for me. Though I am only familiar with the games up to Explorer's of Sky.

I am 29 years old and I use She/Her pronouns. Just let me know if you're interested.

Hello! I would be quite interested in playing in a PMD setting with romance involved. I just need a bit more info. Typically I'm most comfortable playing Males and I enjoy MxM. Though I am willing to be flexible. I prefer plotting in DMs. PMD setting can mean quite a few things. Are we a random exploration team playing out a plot for one of the games? Or are we simply making up a unique plot in the PMD world? Either way works for me. Though I am only familiar with the games up to Explorer's of Sky.

I am 29 years old and I use She/Her pronouns. Just let me know if you're interested.

Hi! Thanks for responding! We’ll be making our own unique plot, not copying the plot of a game. While the team may seem like an ordinary team at first glance, there’s more here that I purposefully left out of the interest check so I didn’t spoil it all in one go!

Go ahead and DM me if that sounds good to you, or if you want more info on the plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back