• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Turn on the TV

Nami slipped out her cellphone from her pocket as soon as she felt it vibrate twice, signaling a text message. Flipping it open and opening the unread message, she saw it was just a spam text. Send this to ten of my contacts and I'll see my soul mate in the t.v. tonight or some monster will take me away into the Channel? She closed her phone with a sigh. How in the world did anyone get my number? I'm not even sure I have ten contacts...

Looking around the noisy homeroom, the teacher trying to calm the room down for attendance, Nami looked to the back corner of the room to see Daichi, whom she now knew his name because of Yuka. She wondered how long he has been in her homeroom because she never really paid any attention to him. Feeling like she stared for a bit too long, she faced forward, just in time to hear her name being called by the teacher. She rose her hand and the teacher marked her present. Her gaze fell to the window again and she saw that the sky seemed rather cloudy and dark, thinking it strange that just moments ago the sun was out.

Nami gathered her things and decided to slip out of homeroom since the teacher was busy trying to take attendance and she was already marked in, wanting a head start before students started to fill the corridors. Closing the door behind her, she started to walk in the direction of her first class of the day and she took her time since it was math.

Natsuki entered the classroom in quiet steps, following the mass of her classmates who were arriving at the last minute. She could hear voices and even catch some words, such as the "Midnight Channel". She sighed and sat down at her desk. People just believed anything they heard, unbelievable. Sure, she could understand why her shrieking classmates would agree to go such lengths to get a guy. What surprised her was the rest of the people around her, blindly believing such a story.

Though, she could not help but feel a bit envious of them. Speaking so freely to themselves, not a care of what they can slip... It was her fault taht she did not have someone to chat before class. She did not stand out, she was quiet, she avoided attentions. I must look stuck-up to everyone... She loathed this facade of her. This pitiful girl that could not even ask someone for notes. She stared off into the distance, focusing her attention on a songbird who flew nearby, to clear her head of such thoughts....

"Eh?" Yuki raised her eyebrows in surprise, though she quickly shook her head. "Well, that's not really surprising to hear." Yuki continued.

"The teachers here are pretty much okay-ish, with some few eccentric ones... as for the notable students..." Yuki looked away, recalling some of the students to look out for. Popular or menacing or whatever. She gently taps her feet as she thinks.

"Well, you've already met Yuka-senpai, he's that charming redhead that accompany you earlier... I assume he already gave you a short tour of this school." Yuki mentioned Yuka, the third year student that accompanied Esther earlier.

"Then there's that guy I've pushed earlier, he acted very rude all the time. Don't be afraid of him, I'm sure it's just his way to look tough. I keep forgetting his name though..." Yuki continued with another student that Esther should look out for.

"And well... I think that's pretty much it, though that's just coming from me who moved here two years ago, ask others for more if you want." Yuki finalized her quick summary of notable students.

Esther nodded as she spoked " okie, thanks for the info" she said with another smile. She took out a red apple and gave it to her "here as a thank you" she said as the teacher enter the class " well class is starting... you should go sit down" she said to her as she took out her stuff and got ready for class. " oh... and your eyes are really pretty" she said to her sincerely before she left to take her seat.

~♤~

Yuka stared at the front blankly from his seat, front and right corner, nearest to the door, for reasons that were obvious for all with a brain, he wanted out just as much as any of the people within this room. he hated history, he had to admit it was good to learn from the mistakes of the past but... it was all jsut so boring.. hell the teacher didn't make it any better. he was simply reading off the book in his usual monotone voice... Oh boy... oh boy here comes the sleep.. No, he must stay awake! He has to, if he does he'll miss something... the siren call of sleep echoing in his mind as his head slowly dipped from it's perch on the palm of his hand(basically the standard, "I'm bored" hold head in hand way).

It was when the bell rang he woke up from his boredom induced coma, standing up he gave a good stretch and he grabbed his things, heading out into the hallway accidentally leaving his notebook behind, albeit abit stained with drool on the open unmarked page.

Hiroki rushed through the hallways of Yasogami High with his tall, large frame carrying itself towards his homeroom. Today was his first day actually attending a school, yet he knew being late was one of the worst things anyone could ever possibly do. As his legs seemed to move like a train and he ignored pretty much anyone who spotted him, should they be in the hallways themselves. Sadly, by the time he'd reached his assigned room, the bell had rang, signaling the end of class.

He stopped, hunching himself over and placing his hands on his knees, almost out of breath. "Hands on your head, not your knees." he thought. He then lifted his upper body, keeping straight and placing his hands behind his head, keeping his arms raised as he breathed hard. His eyes lingered on the classroom's door as he watched people exiting. "She's gonna be so mad..."

Nanami was just leaving math class, so much more exhausted than when she arrived at school. If I was as carefree as most of my classmates, I'd leave school early and call it a day. I could go for a burger from Junes right about now. A grimace formed on Nami's face as she remembered she had forgotten her boxed lunch at home. Maybe I could go to Junes during lunchtime... She pushed the thought from her mind, deeming it not worth it since she'd come back late for her class, even though her stomach was starting to growl in protest.

History was the class Nami had next. She waited for the rest of the students to file out of the class before heading in. She walked over to the desk she usually sat at, seeing there was a notebook on it. "Disgusting..." It seemed like whoever's notebook it belonged to had been doing a lot more sleeping than taking notes it seemed. Nami closed the notebook and the name Yūkan'na Uta was written on it.

Maybe I'll see him later and give it to him then...
She thought as she slipped the notebook into her book-bag, rummaging through her bag for her notebook and a pen, not wanting to go out looking for him in between classes and be late.

"Oh, how nice of you." Yuki took the apple that Esther offered. The homeroom teacher then entered the class. Yuki walked back to her table. But, hearing Esther complimenting her eyes... Yuki's cheeks went bright red. Feeling embarrassed with the compliment, Yuki looked back at Esther... Though she quickly turns away and looks down shyly.

Did I just feel attracted to her? That's what Yuki thought after that. She felt that was very strange of her to feel attracted to another girl. During class, she would occasionally steal glances at Esther.

It was math class and the teacher asked Esther to the math problem on the bored. Esther simply got up and went over to the bored. She looked at the math problem for a few minutes and then started to do it easily not missing a beat. After 1 minute she was done. She put down the chalk and stepped aside. The teacher looked over the math problem and nodded " excellent miss River" Esther smiled and walked back to her desk and went back to taking notes. The teacher continued the lesson.

~♤~

Yuka was sitting at his desk, same place as last time but a new class, head in both of his hands in utter confusion to where he placed his notebook, which not only contained his work, but a few secrets he'd rather not get out. The secrets wouldn't exactly ruin his reputation, but the reader would have a distinct upperhand on him, for it detailed his one greatest weakness...

It was fine, all he had to do was head back to the last classroom, find his desk and ask around abit that's all! Yea it was going to be fine! Nobody would read his notes, nobody at all... actually a lot of people would...

For a moment he tried to remember who sat at his desk after him... that person would be his target at lunch, which admitably was quite close, he had to get that book back!

Daichi sat at the back of the class, the words of the teacher a thousand miles away. He allowed his mind to escape the confounds of his boring school life and lived out little fantasies in his head.

He could feel his eyes grow heavy as he drifted off to sleep, his head lolling back and hitting the wall and he snored slightly.

History class seemed to take forever, especially when one has an empty stomach that wouldn't quit growling. Nami turned the page of her notebook once the page was filled to find there was no more blank pages. Definitely have to go notebook shopping after school today. She closed her notebook and slipped it into her book-bag.

I don't think he'll mind if I snag a couple of pages...
She thought as she slipped Yuka's notebook out of her bag. ... Hopefully there's some that aren't drooled over... She opened his notebook, going through the pages in search of blank pages. Notes, notes, more notes. Wow, I guess Mr. Popular-pants does take notes... Wait, what's this? She came across a page that was detailed greatly, which she found out was probably something important.

However, before Nami could actually try to read what he had scrawled all over the place, the bell rang to signal the end of class, causing Nami to jump a little in her seat and shut the notebook closed. I probably shouldn't be reading other people's private stuff anyhow... She thought as she started to put her things as well as the notebook away. She got up and followed the students out of the class, in search of the notebook's owner, Yuka.

Daichi walked out of the school, deciding that he would just head back home. He walked through the back streets on his way home, the other houses blocking out the sunlight and cast shadows over where he was walking.

Suddenly, there were rough hands obscuring his vision and muffling his speech. He felt himself being carried quickly through dead darkness before being squeezed through something that felt like liquid. He felt plastic corners graze against him before he was let go.

He fell through a strange black and white realm. Into the blackness below.

the moment the bell rang Yuka dashed out of the room and towards th last class he was in, it would be lunch about now, his stomache roared for food but first things first he had to. Stopping as the crowd of people started to pile into the hall, each hungrier then the last, he noticed out of the corner of his eye his stalkers finally setting to work, good, all things as they should be, he was starting to feel abit lonely without them constantly watching his every move... seriously these people need a god damned hobby or something... or atleast one that didn't involve him.

Spotting his target, he slipped into the room and looked to his desk, the girl who sat at it, the one named Nanami, whom he promptly named Nana, he gave her his best smile and asked. "Hey Nana, Good to see you again, sorry I didn't talk to you this morning had to deal with good old Daidai, before he goes berzerk again." he stated breaking the ice.. even though with nana theres only more and more to break through.. he remembered a nickname someone came up with, the ice queen? Rhymes with ice cream... some ice cream would go good right about now. "So... find anything while you were sitting here?' he asked swirling a finger on the desk. "I kind of left my book here last class... now I know your a respectable person, but I msut ask, did you.. read any part of it?" he smiled abit more with a snake-like glint in his eye as he waited for her answer.. she better not have read it...

The bell rang and Esther stretched and started at the ceiling of the school. She then felt something was off and looked out the window. She stared out the window for about 10 minutes straight. It's an old trait she picked up before she got her black belt in martial art. She looked at the clouds and notice it was cloudy '.... it's going to rain....' She thought. Her stomach then growled and she blinked as she got out of her trance " food..." she thought as she got up as she grabbed her lunch box and headed out for the rooftop to eat ' just need to find the stairs...' She thought.

~♤~

Nanami slightly narrowed her eyes at Yuka. She absolutely despised when someone called her Nana or anything along those lines. The only nickname she liked was Nami . Not to mention the other nicknames She had to refrain from rolling her eyes when he apologized for not talking to her this morning for she could care less. Yuka, to her, was on the popular side and he most of the time forgot, it seemed.

"It's alright, Yuka-Chan. I had to get to class anyway," she said, waving it off. When he mentioned the notebook and asked if she read it, she stood quiet for a moment before answering. "Yeah, I have it as a matter of fact, and no, I didn't read it." It was partly true, she didn't get to read it word for word.

Slipping the notebook from her book-bag, she pushed his notebook into his arms. "Safe and sound. Now if you'll excuse me, I got a bus to catch." And with that, she pushed past the redhead boy and left the classroom.

Hiroki had either missed his classes or been late for a majority of them, making for the worst first day in his personal memory. He simply exitted the school, grumbling to himself before making way home as he recognized everyone else leaving. He felt it was only right, and it would probably allow himself to think up a way to get better with time management and things of the sort. Regardless, he kept an eye out for any students that looked interesting enough for him to introduce himself. "Best keep an eye for potential."

Yuka backed off with a shrug, but recovered his notebook nonetheless, which was the most that mattered of course. "My, so cold, careful that your heart doesn't freeze over Nana-chan." he smirked speaking the nickname again, each word dripping with venom, he safely placed the book away in his bag. "A pity, if you weren't so cold we might be friends, but nonetheless I still owe you for not being a snoop and giving it back. Tell me tomorrow what you want for lunch, we can grab it then, on me of course." he waved off the rest of his contempt and walked do one of the stairways on the sides of the building, not feeling like going down the main staircase today... not that there was really any difference in them to be honest.

Leaving the building he saw another new kid, staring at people coming out of the school. "Oi, I know we got some cuties here but no need to stare."

Nanami just sighed and shook her head a Yuka's instance to call her Nana. At least it's not Nanners... But his words did stick. If she did continue on this path, her heart would surely freeze over. She didn't dwell so much over it and thought she would take up his offer on lunch tomorrow. I'll just skip lunch since the cafeteria food here is just... no... Yuka and I can grab some burgers or something tomorrow since he's been so kind to pay the bill.

So instead of heading outside to skip, she headed to the library since it looked like it was going to rain anyway. Once there, she took a seat at the back table and pulled out her math homework to get a head start so she would have less homework tonight.

Hiroki turned, facing Yuka assuming they were addressing him. "Oh, haha. I get it, but it wasn't like that. Just lookin' for someone to talk to. And here you are." He smiled, extending his hand for a handshake. "Name's Hiroki, yours?" It was in his best interest to make his first social interaction in school into a friendship or at the best, present himself as a kind person.

Yuka looked down to the hand first, interesting, a formal type, perhaps he could sag a new buddy from this, and maybe lunch. "Yūkan'na Uta, just call me Yuka, gotta say I haven't seen you around here before, enw student here huh? If so that would make two today... or maybe more? hell, I can't be sure anymore." he scratched behind his head as he flicked a braid over his shoulder for comfort. "You new to the town aswell?"

Hiroki nodded in response, "You got that right, just moved here recently. School's pretty new deal to me too..." Hiroki observed Yuka for a moment, making him out to be quite different from himself. "Wonder if he could tell me what there is to do 'round here..." Overall, he was glad to finally make contact with someone since it meant he could actually ask someone things.

"Ah, well, I'm feeling charitable today so... yea why not, we got time so why don't I show yea around abit, I assume you've already seen the school abit, so why not the town huh?" he asked with a confident smile across his face. "Do mind, I'm well known around her by the students so people may talk, consider it an early boost to your reputation around here." he smirked and then looked to a few gossiping individuals. "Its like people really love red hair on a guy or something." he chuckled.

Hiroki laughed himself, finding Yuka to be a bit hysterical with how he talked about himself. "Hope reputation ain't everything around here though. Anyways, thanks for this, I probably would've gotten lost sooner or later. So let's get on with this." A smirk stretching across his face. He was truly elated to finally see what this place had to offer that differed from where he was originally from.

Esther stretched as she looked st the sky as she ate her lunch. ' cloudy...' She thought as she ate her put a fried egg in her mouth ' i should have brought my umbrella..' She sighed a little. She still had the lingering feeling that something is wrong. "hmm..." she then heard the bell ring which indicated lunch was over. She finished eating and got up and went back to her last period.

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back