• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pasadena School Of Arts (PLEASE JOIN)

Zoey sat a desk folding her arms on top of it as kids rushed into the room a smile appeared across her lips saying hi to most of the people who are walking in. She noticed a girl, I think her name is Mika. Zoey jumped to her feet walking over to her scanning her face extending out her hand "Well hello, I'm zoey welcome to Pasadena" she sputters running a hand through her blonde hair.

Ok, well it's cool. But we've gotten a little ways with the rp and to make sure you catch up quickly, were basically in homeroom about to start class. Just a heads up! :)

(I'm still interested in joining! I already submitted my character ^_^ the last rp I joined like this didn't even start so I was so excited to see one that actually started and was still accepting)

"Yeah I'm new" Charlotte replied trying to get her mind off the contest but it was a big opportunity and she didn't want to miss it.

"I think auditions are being held in the auditorium, are you going to join?"

(oh haha okay) 
Zoey smiled brightly at the two others "Well, see you guys at auditions...Unless your not going but i highly request it" she smiled twirling a strand of hair between her fingers looking around the room. Then glanced back over at them "Well nice to meet you" she smiled then over at Trey smiling "I've met you" she laughed then plopped down in a chair not to far away from them.

"Oh so the auditions are in the auditorium. That's what I thought. Oh and yeah, I'm gonna try out.". Trey thought more about the contest than anything now. It was on. All he really needed was someone or two, with two people already in mind, to create a group. "So are you trying out, too?"

Trey looked over at Zoey. "Oh yeah, I've met you. In the auditorium earlier. Haha. :) "

He was starting to feel more attracted to Zoey because of how much of a tease she seemed to, but still kinda innocent in a way. He really didn't wanna admit to himself, but infatuation may be getting the best of him, as he has never been nervous around any girl until he first met Zoey in the auditorium earlier. But that wasn't his main priority , so he didn't worry about it that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akako looked at her alarm that was going off again. She grabbed it as her eyes widened.

"What?! How did I?"

She had overslept again, this time though she was late for her first day of school. She quickly got out of bed and started getting ready.

"oh, how could I have overslept on the first day of school?"

She quickly got dressed, she was going to wear a nicer outfit but, she didn't have the time to put it on. She put on a white button up shirt, a black vest, a red plaid jacket, black frilly skirt that hit just above her knees, black and red thigh high socks, and black mary janes. She pulled her hair back in a high ponytail putting a little red plaid bow that matched her jacket. She grabbed her jacket and ran to the bus stop. She barely caught the bus before it left. While on the bus she put on her makeup, when suddenly a song idea popped up in her mind. She started writing them down when the bus arrived at the school. She was relived to hear the bell ring.

"Not as late as I thought."

She ran inside and went to her locker. She grabbed her schedule and looked for her first period class. She located the room number and made her way to the classroom. There were students already inside, she opened the door and sat down at a desk near the back. She rested her head on the desk.

"Made it..."

Zoey looked over at Trey and smiled "yes you did, Your Trey" she sputters standing up adjusting her clothes then walks over to them. "So what are you auditioning for?" she asks raising an eyebrow placing a hand on her hip "Well, I mean is that...Basically what are you preforming?" she adds scanning their faces.

Trey thought about what Zoey said and bolts made his decision to go solo on this one. "Well, I think imma perform a cover of a one of my favorite songs. It's kind of an r&b ballad, hip-hop influenced. I basically have to sing it.". He wasn't sure if he should've told her about his idea of making a group. "So what about you? Are you trying out?".

Zoey smiled and nodded "sounds awesome, ill be there to hear you" she said folding her arms across her chest realizing he just asked her a question "Well, imma be singing" she laughed shifting her feet "Tryouts are this coming Friday after school in the auditorium" she mutters.

Charlotte decided she didn't have any more time to waste so she sat down and took out her notebook. She started trying to write a song but it was not very easy. She had made some songs but she never made the lyrics.

"I'll just make a cover" Charlotte thought to herself

Akako raised her head when she heard some other students talking about auditions. She was confused, she didn't remember anything about auditions.

"I'm sorry but, what auditions?"

She spoke with a heavy Japanese accent and was speaking to no one in particular, just anyone who wanted to answer her question.She was really curious about the auditions, especially since she herd singing was involved.

"Ok, then. So how about it? You and I, have lunch together, and maybe talk about it some more?". In his mind, Trey was thinking,"Holy crap... I'm trying to ask her on a date, but at the same time we just met, and I don't wanna rush it--- so I'll just keep this a friendly meeting thing." He just wanted to see her again.

(Haha it's fine lol) 
Zoey smiled widely and nodded "yeah, sounds good i'll meet you in the auditorium" she said shifting her body around and plopped in a chair folding her arms across her chest along with her legs over the top of the other glancing around the room twirling her fingers around a long blonde strand of hair smiling looking up at the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back