• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pasadena School Of Arts (PLEASE JOIN)

(lol I'm a fan of his already, and they are both mistaken for gay, I know Aqua's straight but it's a rp so I'm like who cares, also can I add another character? a girl this time?)

Aries nodded "Yeah I am, so how long have you been here?" he asked the brunette in front of him. He looked like he had been here for a little while, he wondered if he actually did music or if it was just a hobby. He seemed friendly enough, he had a feeling he would get along well with this guy.

Jesse smiled at Aries scanning his face "I've been here for about two years" he said laughing grabbing his guitar from the stage and strapped it around him. "what do you have this morning?" he asks tilting his head slightly.

(Haha yes you may)

Trey walks into the school and is obviously a bit new since he had look around for on where to go for different things. He was born in San Diego, and was raised there and in Los Angeles for a lot of his early life. He lived in Pasadena for a little more than 5 years prior to switching schools. He walked down the hallway, and little shy, but still confidently walked around to find his locker. It was right beside a very beautiful girl who walked down the hallway like a supermodel. He thought to himself, "Heh, a girl that fine without a boyfriend? No way.". He wasn't all that into her, but it was just a thought.

He continued to walk down the hall after putting everything in his locker and organizing everything. The only thing he had in his hand.we're two journals, with about 4 pens and pencils attached to them. They were his song journals. He always had those with him.

He stripped at the auditorium and just happened to see the same girl from earlier and walked in. He just stood there in the doorframe and just listened to the guy and girl talk until he finally said, "That was some nice playing."- rendering to the guy when he played on his guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey sat their noticing a boy had came in she walked over to him with a smile across her lips swaying her hips over to him flipping her blonde hair out her face. "hey kid" she mutters extending a hand out to Trey "I'm Zoey, you are?" she asks raising an eyebrow adjusting her skirt shifting her feet.

Jesse looked up at Trey and smiled "Uh haha...thanks" he said flipping his brown hair out of his eyes looking over at him nodding his head "I'm Jesse" he said.

Trey looked over at Jesse and said, "Your welcome, I'm always complimenting good work. Haha." Jesse seemed really nice. He seemed t really have a unique style.

Trey looked Sort walk over to him. And the only thing he could think of is th world, WOW. She was super attractive, especially up close.... but he just ignored that thought and replied like a normal person. "Umm... Hi! I'm Trey." He took her hand shook it happily. In the back of his mind, he kinda didn't wanna let go, but did after a few shakes. "So.... What's happening around here?". He was kinda nervous.

(P.S.- I'm so sorry for .replying so slow! I'm on a tablet and it usually takes me about 5 minutes to reply! :) )

Charlotte entered the school with a smile on her face. It was her first year in the school and she had been looking forward to her first day. The other schools she had gone to were terrible, the artistic program was really bad and the students were worse. She hoped the students would be better in the school. Charlotte found her locker and put the her things inside, luckily the locker was one of those big long ones and Charlotte was able to put her guitar there. She had some time before her first class so she decided to explore the school. Her first stop was the auditorium, she figured out all the school plays and performances would be there so she wanted to check the place as soon as possible, Charlotte opened the door and saw a few students already in there

Zoey laughed noticing Trey was nervous but she didn't really come to think of it "Hi Trey, I'm zoey" she says shaking his hand tightly. "well this place is full of talented people" she said smiling warmly.

Jesse laughed then turned to Aries and smiled "you wanna go get a coffee before school starts?" he asks raising an eyebrow looking at Aries in the eyes.

Aries looked up at Jesse he had kind of zoned out for a bit while he was talking to Trey "Oh, yeah sure sorry about that" oddly that seemed to be happening a lot to him today... maybe it was because the new surroundings he had no idea.

Jesse laughed when he zoned out "It's fine" he says walking towards the exit waiting for Aries to follow from behind "I need to run to my locker, so i can put my guitar somewhere" he adds making his way down the corridor and to his locker placing his things inside then shutting it. "Lets go" he said taking a deep breath heading towards the front doors.

"Well, it seems like everybody has somewhere to go..." He looked over at Zoey, and swiftly grabbed her hand. "So, I guess I'll see ya around!". He then softly kissed her hand and walked out of the auditorium. He had a thing for using charm on girls to give them a good impression.

Zoey smiled as he kissed her hand "oh well...haha..." she laughed running a hand through her blonde hair as he left the auditorium. Trey seemed like a very nice guy to what he seems pulling off a good impression. She laughed leaving the Auditorium making her way to her locker as guys watched her basically drooling she just laughed.

Charlotte walked around the auditorium thinking about the future,

She convinced her father to let her go to this school for one year and was already regretting her choices. She was thinking about the moment in the one she would have to perform in public and she was really nervous. She tried to imagine the large crowd and immediately stopped, she was clearly not ready for all of that and didn't want to think about it. She got out of the auditorium and headed to class

Mika walked through the hallways of the school, pretty different from Korea. She got all of her things from her locker missing the whole thing at the auditorium she bumped into another girl in the hallway. "Oh, sorry I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going" she was just in a hurry to get something to eat before class started.

Dante followed Jesse as he went to his locker to put away his guitar and found himself staring at him and the way he moved to the sound of his voice there was just something about him that seemed to lure him in but he wasn't sure what that was quite yet. He felt a bit nervous about his first day here but was happy he had already made a friend. "yeah, let's go" he followed him through the doors and looked at him wondering why he had taken that deep breath if he had been here two years why would he be nervous?

Trey walked through the hallway and just happened to walk poster that read, "P.S.A. Student Idol- The tournament of the year, that shows off PSA's top talented young performers. Many audition, few get in. After all auditions are done, the school is left with the top 10. And the battle continues from there...". It sounded like the First season of American Idol, to Trey. He was about to walk away until something else on the poster caught his eye.... "Grand Prize: 5,000, a record deal from a choice of 3 major record labels, and a guaranteed scholarship to any performing arts school in the U.S., and not to mention an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii!"

WHOA! This thing sounds HUGE! There was no doubt that Trey was getting into this. But here's the catch.... the auditions are in less than a week. Which means he had to prepare, prepare again, and prepare some more! This wasn't just a little school talent show... this was American Idol, X factor, and the Voice all together, 2.0! So this is the reason why this is #1 secondary performing arts school in the entire country. It also said that you could perform in groups. So this gave him a major idea. "Zoey and Jesse." That's who he needed. The only thing he had to do now was just find them.

Charlotte looked at the girl who bumped into her and smiled

"It's ok, I'm Charlotte"

At least she apologized, that meant some students in the school were nice. Charlotte turned her head and saw a poster that said "P.S.A student idol" Charlotte read it and got an idea. If she at least got into the audition she would be able to stay in the school with her fathers permission. Good thing, Charlotte had music class next so she could practice for the contest. She was thinking on participating alone but the crowd like more than one person in a group. She needed to find someone and fast

Mika smiled at the girl. "Mika, you new here?" she hadn't ever seen this girl before so she assumed so. She was always happy to see anew face.

"Well I transferred here from South Korea and I've been here three years now" she could still remember her first day, it was also her first day in America and she had a hard time trying to get used to being in a different country, the language was easy enough it was just the difference in culture and things.

Trey kept on thinking about the tournament until he remembered that his first class was music, which was perfect because since this since school is student taught, that meant that there was plenty of free time to spare. And that gives him quite an advantage since he had plenty of songs already written. But there was just one problem- he's never really written a song for ANY group, whatsoever. It took him only some minutes to a few hours to write a song just for himself, but it took days just to memorize it. And as far as choreography goes, there was no telling how long it would take to mix and and get a good vibe off of a mixture of so many different styles and voices. All he knew is that he had to work.

-bell rings-

"Man, I gotta get to class!" He ran down the hall and ran inside the music classroom. It was so unique. It was very hi-tech, but at the same it seemed like a care and trouble-free environment. And just as they said before, the school was in fact student and self taught. There were books and computers everywhere. Obviously, all the work is done in the beginning of class, and the rest of class is not really free time, but what they like to call "self-expression" time. After all, this is a school all about the arts.

"Cool, and how is school here? Are the students nice?"

Charlotte started to think about the contest again and figured out she needed a new song. She had never written her own song before and was not looking forward to it. When the bell rang Charlotte ran to her locker and took her guitar out and headed towards music class

When she got there she saw the beautiful room. There was any kind of instrument and accessories, it was the studio every artist would want. She began to think about the contest again and felt happy there was no pressure at all. She only needed to win the first auditions and then it wouldn't matter if she won or lost

Ok, I've been waiting all day.... so is anybody on? Like, AT ALL!?!?! 
Trey looked around the music class and continued to walk through it, realizing how spaceful and diverse it was. It was like a smaller, but better version of any hi-tech lab he's ever seen in any movie. But at the same time, it was like a studio. In the matter of fact, that's just what was. A really good one, at that. And the best thing about it?.... There were no teachers or adults in sight. Obviously, the way it worked was like this--- there's a big flat screen tv adjusted on the back wall. It would come on automatically, and when it did, all students had to be in their seat within a matter of a minute. Each desk had a huge stack of books under them. Student and Class leaders were assigned to go to each class and handout the new assignments. An adult volunteer supervisor would come and sit in. Absolutely no talking is allowed, and the main rule was basically get all your work done, complete it with a near 100% passing grade just about every single day, and don't interact with anybody else while doing this. It's said to only last the first 20-25 minutes of each class, 30 mins, tops.

Then after that's all over, the classroom cameras capture footage of the students performing their own songs and showing off their talents. Each person needs to participate for a grade. And the performances actually need be good. Then the adult instructor would come in and give them lessons on what they can do better. Sounds easy, but it's actually a pretty difficult schedule to keep up with. But most students get the hang of it within the first few weeks. That's why costs so much money, experience, and time to get into this school. They spoil the kids with rewards to make them wanna do their best in class, during the writing and studying part that is. But everybody would actually spend a lot of free time in their dorms writing, choreographing, and practicing their own songs. It was like everyone here VOLUNTARILY did their homework. If there's one other school in this country that has kids ASKING to do their homework, then what's this world coming to? (Lol)

"Dang.... this has to be like the best classroom I've ever seen!". Trey was impressed by the imagery and uniqueness of the classroom. There was even a small stage to the left side of the classroom, with a.microphone, amp, speakers, and some instruments. There was a screen on the wall behind the stage as well. He was not sure what to do next, so he figured that he should probably just ask someone. Most of everybody there were already students from from previous semesters. After all, only 100 New students get in each year, about 25 each semester. So everybody basically knew the deal. "Excuse me? Do you know what the exact class schedule is?" (@EmilyPower ).

Charlotte looked at trey and realized she didn't know a thing about this school. She had to learn fast.

"Not really, sorry"

Charlotte though if she should start working on the song for the contest or just practice. Charlotte had no clue of how writing a song worked so she decided to practice writing her song during class and practice later

"Oh, ok. That's fine. Your probably new too, right?" Trey thought about it, and realized that since Zoey, Jesse, and that other guy we're comfortable here so soon, that they probably have some answers."Ok. I'll just see if somebody else knows." But since practically everyone knew about the contest, he needed to little more about it."So do you where the auditions will be held for the contest? I mean the P.S.A. Student Idol thing?" While thinking about that, he also thought about the contest itself and thought,"Hmm... maybe if I get another friend with some connections to the contest... I wouldn't cheat, but maybe I I could get an inside scoop on what I should be prepared for when performing. Just a thought though."

(I've been waiting for @SuicideXSeason )

Mika was going to reply but then the bell had rang. She was expecting more time before class started but she had to get to class now. She walked into the classroom to see all kinds of students there, was everyone in this class this year? seemed so. She took a seat and waited for class to officially start. This was one of her favorite classes for a reason. She loved the talent in the music departments at the school. It was so diverse and was the biggest department here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back