• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pasadena School Of Arts (PLEASE JOIN)

MattieLee said:
(Crap, what did I miss?)
(Umm... a lot!!!- lol) 
But @EmilyPower I LOVE Paramore!!! And by the girl you mean, Hayley Williams, the lead singer. Yeah, she's awesome. I mostly like paramore's newest song,"Ain't It Fun". It was performed on American idol and it was AWESOME!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Man... I am way too lazy to read what happened but I would assume class started at least? lol and Arie's coffee break with jesse definitely passed if he was singing again)

Well.... class has definitely started, all right.... But class is about to end too. I was trying to wrap-up the class because we've been role-playing for like, days now, and were still only in the first class. But we'll give you a chance to catch up! :)  
(Oh and everyone has performed so far, so I'll improvise something for you. I'll just say you fell asleep or something! :)
Well, usually, I stay on until like.... 2AM. But I'm tired because I've been on ALL day!!!! Literally since 9AM up to now. And stayed on last night all the way up to 2:15! So good nite, peeps you've been a great audience.

(I have idea who I'm talking to! xD lol)

(I'm a student ambassador at my school and school starts next week so I have been oh so busy)

Akako clapped for the last performer. She felt kinda of band that she didn't play an instrument like some of the other performers. She could play various instruments, for the sake of song writing. She couldn't get on stage and just play. She looked around to see who was going next. She didn't see anyone getting up.

"Has everyone performed?"

It made her a little sad, she wanted to see some more performances.

"Yeah, I think that that's about everyone!" The bell rang. "Hey, I didn't even realize that we've been in here for like 2 1/2 hours! It's about 11:30, now. So we get a 15 minute break before lunch according to the schedule. So where should we go to hang out." He looked over at Izzy, as she was the most knowledgeable about the school, since she's the 'veteran' of the group.

(I really wanted to give this rp it's life back. It's a really good one, and I really think that we should hold on to it!!! :) )

Akako smiled at the word lunch. She was hungry and she had made herself a bento box the night before. She guessed she should start making them in the mornings.

"Well we should go somewhere outside! Nature is always relaxing."

She wondered if this school had vending machines like her old school. If so she really wanted a lychee ramun soda. She hadn't had one since she left Japan.

(If it is truly dead I have an RP I was going to post before I saw this one. It is kind of the same except it has a bit more of a plot.)

(Well, I think that you should still post it. May be as a spin-off/sequel to this one. And maybe you could reference this one in the title as ____ school of the arts or something. But whatever the matter, I'd still be down! :) )

(If you are going to post me

Please let me now, maybe make the same characters from this Rp?)

Charlotte smiled and got down from the stage. She unplugged her guitar and took out her phone to text a few friends

Owen was not in the group but he could perfectly hear the other student performing. He liked the last student, not many people he knew from the school were interested in rock music but the girl was really good. Owen walked towards her and smiled.

"Cool song, I liked your performance. I'm Owen."

Charlotte looked at Owen and smiled. Not a lot of people appreciated rock music.

"Thanks, I'm Charlotte"

Charlotte moved her arm and a flayer of the contest fell out of her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back