• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Paint The Wind & Narumi

She stumbles backwards lightly as she looks to him and then pushes him away from her lightly. She wanders downstairs and looks into the freezer, and took out a small bottle of blood. She had been giving him blood ever since he had been staying there, dispute her having regular faints and getting a little dizzy she still wanted to give it to him.

Alistair turned and tried not to attack her, fighting with his other self. He moaned in pain as he seemingly attacked himself. It was an awful curse to bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby passes him the blood for him to drink. They were out of blood, what would they do now? She couldn't give up any more. She didn't want to take it from an animal, or anyone else though.

Alistair drank and calmed down. "Maybe I should leave Libby. I'll only hurt you. It's getting harder to fight my other side off…"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby shook her head and smiles. "No, it's alright. I love your company here" She says.

She nods gently and kisses his nose, she still felt dizzy and wanders slowly to the sofa and lays down for a bit.

She smiles weakly at looks down at her hands. She was a lot more paler then usual, and since all of her blood was being given to him, she felt more weak and lifeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back