• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I’m Gal!
They/She, 20.

I’ve been going through my OCs recently and it’s really, really made me crave RPs for those fandoms.

But, I’m either not caught up on the media, or it’s been a long while since I’ve last Read/Watched it.

So, I’m looking for OC x OC pairings where we can kinda just do our own thing in the universe! I’m also open to OC x CC doubles if your fine with not following the canon storylines!

I’d be looking for romance rps, so please be 18+, as I’m uncomfortable writing romance with people much younger than me/ minors.

I write 2-4+ paragraphs in 3rd person at bare minimum! Preferably be able to match this. Please be able to write 1-2 detailed paragraphs at minimum.

I’m open to pretty much all pairings character gender wise! (Though BxB for OC x OC is rare for me! I don’t have many guy OCs-)

The fandoms I’m looking for would be:

-Haikyuu
-My Hero Academia
-Death Note
-Violet Evergarden
-Black Butler
-Genshin Impact
-Honkai Star Rail
-Inuyasha
-Demon Slayer
-Harry Potter
-Kakegurui
-High Rise Invasion

If interested please send me a PM! I’d be happy to plan and write something together! I’m flexible and open to staying here or moving to Discord.​

I'm interested in doing a Harry Potter rp that's an AU with my oc that is the true heir of Salazar Slytherin and a Pureblood Vampire that is a direct descendant of Dracula. Do you mind playing Bellatrix Black and Daphne Greengrass as his love interests? I can pm you the plot if you'd like?

as much as i would absolutely love to i don’t think i know enough about daphne to do that :( i know bellatrix at face value (how she acts, her loyalty, etc). im sorry if thats a total turn off!! but like i said im totally willing to try

I was asking Soft_Galaxies as well. Lol! No problem though. I'll be happy to do one with you and Soft seperately if you want mook

Haha. No worries. I just got it as well so it's fine. Lol! So did you want to do the rp? Here or discord because I have one.

i’d love to (: as long as you’re okay with the fact that i’m not all that familiar with the more minor characters of hp! my discord is lilllua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back