• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

Aylessa kissed her back her hands traveling up her back and started playing with Bell's hair. @Kayzo

"Aw don't feel bad, I mean it's just study hall not like anything exciting happens there." Aylessa said. "Besides it's been too long since I kissed your pretty face." @Kayzo

((I dunno walk in on the couple or trot into studt hall I have some characters there. @Legit))

Aylessa nodded and made a fishy face placing her hands on top of Bell's hands. "Blub blub." @Kayzo

Bell purred in amusement as Atlessa made a funny face. "Such a cute fish. But be careful, I might eat you." She said, nipping her ear. @Aero

"Nooo." Aylessa mumbled threw her fishy face. She tried to look like a distressed fishy but it didn't work so she giggled. @Kayzo

[QUOTE="Zyra Charlotte]((Can I have the honor to walk in on you guys making out?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yes, yes you may my friend.) 0

Kaneki eventually got bored and turned into a cat before sneaking out and skipping class.She wandered the hallways,laughing slightly at the people who were too preoccupied in their studies.She then saw 2 people in the distance,and they looked like they were....making out?She trots towards them,and turned into her human form once she got nearer.

Aylessa's tail wrapped around Bell's waist. @Kayzo @Zyra Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Bell was oblivious to the girl that saw them kissing. She smiled at Aylessa and kissed her cheek.

Bell's eyes shot open, and she looked in the direction of the cough, noticing that someone had seen them. Her face immediately turned red, and she took a few steps back away from Aylessa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back