• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

[QUOTE="Zyra Charlotte]"I don't know..."Kaneki mutters."We can always go to the canteen!I'm hungry!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ok than lets go" Nate said

Nate quietly walked around the school until he got to his dorm,"Here we are" Nate said opening the door into a very clean dorm then Nate closed the door behind him and turned the lights on

Nate turned on his t.v and went into the kitchen and opened his full refrigerator then took out took out a fruit salad that looked good

AL9kpESxWG_B79hzUm54eGOd-gHYwXdvml3Br66Nq2FVPsDIOg7Y9f5SojuAPy6V5a-V3WP_erCVm7DrRbRevA=s730-c-e365

Nate poured some into a bowl,"Here" He said handing the bowl to Kaneki looking at smile not surprized because his cooking always looked delicous

Kaneki would finally wake up Kiro. "You were asleep for HOURS Kiro!" Kaneki would shout, sounding like a kid. "WELL, DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOU BEING WEIRD, AKA BEING A LIVING TALKING DOLL!" I'd shout back at Kaneki.

Kayzo said:
(Wake me up inside)
Bell purred softly and nodded. "Ok, that sounds good." She said, grabbing her hands. Opening the door to their dorm, she stepped inside and pulled Aylessa in with her.

@Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back