• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mordern/Fantasy Roleplays~ UvU

trash.nyann

It's trashCAN, not trashCAN'T.
Hello! I'm quite new to this site, and after looking through everyone's posts and threads, I decided to finally make a post myself~ Just know that I haven't roleplayed in quite a while tbh, so I may be a bit rusty.. QwQ I can post up to 3 paragraphs, and I'm unsure to type up anything more then that, so please be gentle and patient with me..

I can play both male and female roles, but honestly I'd rather play the male~ As for parings, I can do MxM and MxF, but I'm really looking for some MxM~ >w> I can try to do FxF, but since I have such a hard time roleplaying as a girl, you'd really have to warm me up to the idea.

Now finally, here are the parings I'm interested in. The ones in bold are, or course, the roles I'd like to play, and any paring that doesn't have anything bold means I can play either role~

Human x Anything Supernatural (Demon, Angel, Vampire, Monster Girls...ect...)

Angel x Demon (I have a bit of a idea for this one~)

Teacher x Student

Student x Student (Other parings like Nerd x Popular and Best Friend x Best Friend mostly fit into this paring >w>)

Nerd/Genius x Android (kinda have a few ideas for this one, and I can play either a male or female for this)

Royalty x Knight

Royalty x Servant

I think that's mostly it~ If you have any other paring ideas or any questions, just let me know and we'll see what happens. OwO I love dark and drama filled themes; I love seeing characters getting hurt both physically and emotionally, but I also love fluff and sweet moments between them~

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I'm interested in Angel x Demon!
Awesome! PM me and we'll talk about the plot I have in mind, and of course any plots you have as well!~ 。゚✶ฺ.╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯.✶゚ฺ。

Good day! [i'm new too!] I couldn't help but be drawn to your nerd/genius x android pairing, and I was wondering if we could rp that?

Ohah, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

Ahh, if you aren't too overwhelmed or you were still looking for another partner, I'd love to give Human/Supernatural Creature or Teacher/Student a go, if you're willing? Regardless, good luck!

onistic said:
Good day! [i'm new too!] I couldn't help but be drawn to your nerd/genius x android pairing, and I was wondering if we could rp that?
OMG, YEEESSSS!~ I would love to rp that with you~ >w< PM me so we can get started!~ OwO

Yes, please just send me a PM, although I won't be active until much later.

I'd definitely be interested in Royalty x Knight, and I happen to have a plot for that special pairing. PM me?

SnowFeather said:
I'd definitely be interested in Royalty x Knight, and I happen to have a plot for that special pairing. PM me?
Sure, I'd love to hear all about it! I'll PM you right now~ UvU

I would be intrested in doing a Angel x Demon Rp. I would like to hear your plot. I also have one set in modern times beginning at the vadigan. Kinda a second coming end of times thing.

Hello Nyannno~ I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to role play with, but I had some ideas and thought I might as well attempt to persuade you to engage in a role play with me. If so, here are the pairings that I was most fond of:

Human x Anything Supernatural (Have you ever heard of a kitsune? I think that would be an interesting creature to have in an rp.)

Teacher x Student

Student x Student (perhaps an Asexual x Flirty/Affectionate relationship? Or just some type that plays with the different sexualities and/or genders?)

Nerd/Genius x Android

I don't know if you're still looking for anyone, but if you still have room for the 'Nerd/Genius x Andriod' I think that would be pretty awesome. If not, I totally understand :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back