• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Join Me In My Fantasy World! Doubling Possible!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a long-term High Fantasy RP with OC x OC. A double-up is always welcome! I have my own fantasy world with my own fantasy races and a ton of OCs to chose from. Always willing to mix and match our ideas together too!

Also more than willing to take on the role of a DM. As said, my world is already pretty established and although there is always space for other people's ideas and own races, I do not mind having your characters explore my world as long as you still contribute character and plot ideas as a whole!

Also, you can call me Fae and I am 21+! I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am a Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT. Looking for someone to match that!

Since I had a few people reaching out to me and then being surprised; I seemingly need to mention AGAIN that this is HIGH FANTASY. VERY High Fantasy which... I thought was evident with what I said above but apparently not! So yeah if you looking for something more "down to earth" aka low fantasy then this is NOT it. Just for your information. This is not your basic elves and orcs (though very welcome ofc if you´d like to include them) but a bunch of my own races which go in wildly different directions.

Please be:

• At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome.
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Using Discord or this side
  • Engaged in the RP and OOC chat, I hate nothing more than people not being enthuastic about something that they claim to enjoy.

Romance is a must, yes, I am sappy like that. The OC I´ve been dying to use is F, though I do not care if we do FxM, FxF, FxNB... etc. If you seek for MxM then a double-up would be necessary.

But I might be a bit picky regarding who I pair her up with, their personality I mean. I just have made the experience that some characters fit better together than others. But that´s what doubling is for, isn´t it? If we go the route of doubling, I am more than willing to create a character just for your OC too.

Otherwise? I just want a happy ending. Though angst, conflict, and drama are always welcome as long as there is closure and comfort of some sort. Once again, I am sappy. More details can be discussed in private.

Once you read ALL of this and are interested, please reach out to me and send me an example of your writing! Of course, I will also send my writing sample over so we can see if we mesh well. And feel free to ask me for my fantasy world DOCs so I know you actually read this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back