• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP!

Lucifer glided through the air, alighting on the ground beside the small changeling foal. Lowering her head she turned her gaze on to the foal her wings flickering as the shield of black ice that surrounded her and the foal dissipated.

"Tell me young one...what brings your Queen and your swarm here..."

Falsetto grumbled and bashed another changeling around, growling angrily and shouting cusses at the masses. "You bucking little- get out of my face! You think I won't crush you!? HUH! GET!"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Hmm...can you not speak little one... Here let's try this..."

Inclining her head she tapped her horn which was glowing with black energy against the foals forehead. This way the foal could speak with it's thoughts directly to her. Lucifer's wings curved around the foal as she sat so as to be one eye level with the little one.

Now tell me the answers I seek young one... I will not harm you...

dark runner saw that Falsetto was in trouble he put a small barrier around her and expanded its getting the changelings off of her"keep It up"

Is that so... And do you have a name little one...?

The mare frowned slightly, her gaze going around to take in all the fighting. She would have to do something about it sooner or later.

The white mare looked around, at this small barrier, confused, then looked at dark runner and forced a smile, and watched the changelings outside of the barrier.

Spikes came off the barrier hitting all the changelings that were on it Spikes were still on the barrier and if she flew the barrier move with her

Storm stumbled out of his room and outside of the house, looking up to find a battle between Rusty and Changelings.

Falsetto sighed and flew downwards, slowly, touching her hooves to the ground, only barely before she fell forward, exhausted, and had to plant her hooves to keep herself from falling into the dirt.

Well little one I shall name you then... If you will stay with me that is...?

The demon mare had a soft spot for children, changelings or otherwise. And it had been a long time since she had raised a filly of her own.

Storm slowly took off and tried to find a Rusty and Blossom, unknowingly still in his other form.

Lucifer gently petted the top of the tiny changelings head before lifting her gaze. Trotting over to the unconscious Chrysalis she stomped her hoof. A magic circle containing the same sign as her cutie mark formed under the mare as black ice chains wrapped around her.

"Begone..."

Lucifer's voice was a command and dark energy surround the unconcious mare, launching her high into the air and back from whence she came.

Lucifer sighed taking a deep breath as she calmed herself. Soon she reverted back to her normal serene appearance. She sighed giving herself a shake as she looked up in the sky at Rusty and the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back