• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP!

Lucifer read the book slowly, grinding her teeth together in irritation. The humming was back in her ears but when she looked at the sleeping foal she calmed a bit. She should have done more than blast the mare back home. She should have destroyed her.

Lucifer sighed, resting her head on her forelegs as the little filly slept. She wouldn't have to run any longer, not if she had a say in the matter. Shutting the book she sat it near the tiny pony and waited for Rusty.

Lucifer didn't speak at first, she simply lifted her wing slightly to show Rusty the tiny changeling snuggled peacefully against her side.

"Chrysalis has been trying to kill her for years...because she isn't perfect or pure or some such nonsense..."

Lucifer snorted, rolling her eyes irritably. She turned her head looking at the sleeping pony and wondering how anyone could ever imagine doing one so young and defenseless harm.

"That she does... She's been through a lot, running since she was little... I decided to adopt her as my own filly... I've named her Aini... But there is one thing...she can't talk for some reason..."

Lucifer sighed softly.

"By guessing from her aura, and what you have told me. It's severe emotional damage, and being dropped on her head, if you saw the dent in her skull." He said ovservantly.

"Well it is no matter of severity to me... I can understand her just fine thanks to my magic... But getting along with others might be a bit difficult..."

"It's not them knowing she can't talk that troubles me...it's how she can communicate... I don't want to use to much of my magic on her since she's still so tiny and young... But I think I have a spell that may work provided you help me..."

Lucifer smiled at him, standing slowly and levitating the tiny filly on to her back.

"Thank you very much... You're always so kind to me Rusty... I really appreciate it... We should put Aini to bed and then we can discuss this plan of mine..."

"And i appreciate your help and presence... It gets lonely if it's me and april alone." He said as he opened the door for her. (Goodnight)

dark runner went over to Falsetto and had her lean on him"I got you miss"he blush slightly 
"are you feeling alright"

Falsetto sighed and shook her head, rubbed her head with a hoof, her green eyes unfocused as she tried to get the world to stop spinning, to little success. "Yes, I'm fine, I just get dizzy spells, is all...." She murmured, one eye closed, and the other barely open.

She shook her head more, blinked a few times, then straightened up some and tried to shake it off, "Nah, I'm fine." She said, then started tipping over slowly, and tried desperately to stand back up again.

he watched her tipping over slowly he went over to that side and push her up straight and make sure she doesn't fall again"are you sure you don't want my help"

Lucifer sighs sitting within a glowing magical ring, a set of black books floating about her as she carefully seems to be scanning various pages and entries to make sure she has all the information she requires for the plan at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back