• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP!

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Calling all Bronies and pegasisters! if you are looking for an rp for your oc, then you have come to the right place! Whether you are looking for a romantic time, or just want to have fun, knock yourself out! (rated M because let's be honest, there are people who have oc's that swear and stuff, or want to "Have Foals" with others. i wanted just to add an element of drama, action, and creativity for everyone. if you do not like it, then do not whine about it and move on, not everything associated with a kid's show is kid friendly, if you know what i mean.)

RULES

1. please do not excessively swear, even though it is allowed.

2.Romance is allowed, but if you must have a love scene, either PM each other, or do a time skip. if you do a pm, let the rest of us know, when done give us the gist of what happened.

3. be descriptive and creative, especially in a battle!! we all want to imagine what is going on.

4 you can rp as the Canon and background ponies, but chose 1, since you have to have an OC too. (2 oc's, 1 canon allowed)

5. no putting others down, Because we are making a magical friendship here.

6. Please, if you make a alicorn, DO NOT make them overpowered, where is the fun if you always win a battle?

7. Have fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain Runner walk over the hill and he saw a small village he didn't know what village it is but none of the less he was glad to see a village.He started to walk towards the village while following the train tracks"hey my friend we haven't spoken in awhile"Rain Runner sighs"what do you want from me now"it was silent for a minute"all I want to do is talk to you oh I know what my name is it is dark runner I am the dark you and all that"Rain Runner sighs again"can you be quiet for a while no wait forever"by this time he reach the village and he was so exhausted he is about to past out he ran into this grey unicorn and fall to the ground blacking out from exhaustion.

Rusty took rain walker inside his shop/ house. April blossom, rusty's sister, was coloring in a coloring book. Rusty layed rain walker on the guest bed and waited for the strange pony to awaken.

Storm was flying around on the sky of Ponyville. He flew very fast and as usual, leaving a trail of lighting sparks behind him. After a couple of hours, he landed down and took off his yellow-tinted goggles. "I wonder what Rusty and Blossom are doing today..." With that, Storm started to head over to Rusty's house.

"Stormy is coming!" April shouted, hearing sparks in the distance. "Alright, i need you to watch our guest while i welcome stormy." Rusty said.

Rain Runner woke up in some pony house"where am I is anypony there"he is to exhausted to move who look around the room and saw a little Filly

"Hi mister. You are awake." April blossom said. Rusty comes into the room. "You are awake. Care for some food?" He asked the stranger.

"yes I will like something to eat you don't mine"look at the little Filly"hay there little one my name is Rain Runner what is your little one"smile at her.

"April blossom!" She said happily. "And the grey unicorn is my brother, rusty anvil." She added. Rusty makes some oatmeal with berries and has bacon on the side.

"nice to meet you too thank you for the food"he used is magic to levitate the food he eat the bacon first and then the oatmeal with berries"you two are the nicest ponys I know thank you"

"I own a blacksmith shop, which is the place we are in at this moment. And that sound is from my friend Arcing Storm." Rusty said.

"if I'm not wrong it sounded like he is coming this way"he got out of the bed and almost fell on the ground he made himself levitate with his magic"what is this village called"

"Ponyville." Rusty said. "And arcing storm is either flying around for fun, or coming to visit." He said as he uses magic to put metal chunks in a smelter.

he started to look around the shop and saw all the different weapons they were well made"you are good at your job all your weapons are fine".He levitate around a little bit more'this is one of the first pony's that did not ask me about my powers I don't know if you noticed or not'

"did I say that out loud sorry about that I am a Earth pony that been using magic to levitate himself around and I can do way more magic don't you find that little bit odd"he watched april blossom coloring in her coloring book."that is pretty good little one"

"Thanks rain walker." She said. "I do find that strange. How about i let you live here, i could use some help around here." He said.

"that would be awesome so what do you need help with" he levitated to Rusty side

((p.s his name is rain runner not rain Walker))

"I understand that it get a little bit hectic to run a store and now it seems like it going slow" He said.

"oh did you let me take a look at that"he levitated to April side to look at the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back