• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP!

Lucifer blinked a few times, interrupting her own trance like state. Folding her wings quietly she tilted her head at the strange noise. Whatever was going on she was not intending to get involved unless her presence was called for.

"This is one strange home... How amusing..."

"well I am now going to the Everfree forest see you guys later"he go out the building and head towards the Everfree forest

Vixen tilted her head, sighing profoundly. Her hooves lead her to the not-so-fresh air outside. I've certainly seen much better air on my travels.

"think I might want to change into dark runner now dont really hurt anybody"rain runner transformed into dark runner"me hurt anybody how could you I just make sure they don't feel it"he got ready for a fight

dark runner flew towards the army of changeling shooting dark magical beans at them"all of you are going to die by me"

"thanks I guess but I could have started levitating"he started to levitating"so you really want to have some fun I will go full out on you"

Lucifer groaned, her head lowering between her hooves as she sat on the floor, her wings coiled tightly about her. The buzzing sound in her ears was steadily growing louder by the second. The mare squeezed her eyes shut, trying to control the energy bubbling up in her body. After a moment she stood, slowly her eyes closed. When they opened they were fully blue, with flames of black and blue hue leaping from them. Her head high as her main whipped about her in a fury she walked outside. With each step the ground froze beneath her feet, dancing with blueish flames as well.

"I will not stand for such foolishness..."

Opening her wings to their full span she rose into the air.

The white Pegasus streaked through the sky, dragging a hoof beneath her, bonking several Changelings on the head, and delivering a swift to Chrysalis's head from behind.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chrysalis fell. And a red eye changeling foal bites her as soon as she crash landed. The foal gave off a friendly aura in which lucifer picked up.

as Chrysalis fell he put a dart bomb on her"and now you go boom"when he said boom the bomb went off the explosions took huge numbers from the swarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back