• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Loraenys Parter Search

Loraenys

The First of Her Name
Hey guys! So the names Loraenys or Lora for short. Due to everything getting canceled I’m hopping back on here after a pretty long hiatus. I’m 23, and I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 12. I’m game for a multitude of things and my interests are vast so if you have an idea go for it. I would consider myself a 4-6 paragraph responder, depending on how much time or inspiration I have. But if you’re not that’s fine too, I would just at least prefer two paragraphs in response. I can play either gender and I don’t really have a preference.

Here are the ideas I have below

Original
  • Parisian Cafe server x customer
  • Vampire x shapeshifter in a big city
  • Lady in Waiting x Baker in the 1700’s
  • Two people on a deserted island
  • Viking x Viking (genders don’t matter)
  • Greek Mercenary x High Society Woman
  • Monster Hunter x Apprentice
Fandom
( So I don’t like to include original characters in my fandom roleplays - I like to take the setting and the world and make new characters)​
  • Game of Thrones - alternate ending where Daenerys never leaves Mereen that I can expand on if you’re interested.​
  • The Mortal Instruments - different institute instead of New York​
  • Percy Jackson - the founding of Camp Half Blood​
  • Outlander - different time period with new characters​

My old account name was Clementine for those who may of known me from before my hiatus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back