• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

marss

Hit Me!
hello everyone!! you can call me mars. i’m starting to get back into rp more now that my life has calmed down a bit! i’m going to try and keep this thread as short and simple as possible.

i’ll start off with a bit about myself. i’m 19 years old and go by she/her pronouns. i’m likely to be very active on here, as i don’t really have anything going on for me at the time. meaning i should be able to get at least about 1 reply out a day, if not more. of course, it always depends on what my partners able to give and i’m pretty patient. i love really getting into my character(s) and preferably play at least 2 characters at once. romance isn’t a must, but it always makes the story a million times more interesting for me. i love fandom universes with oc characters. then again i also love canon x oc or even canon x canon. i’m able to write 2-5 decent sized paragraphs per character. i do tend to mirror my partners post length however. if i’m interested in the roleplay, of course i’ll probably end up writing more. that’s all i can think of about myself at the moment, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

now, onto what i ask from you. i expect at least 3 replies a week. of course i understand life gets in the way, but one or two replies a month just doesn’t keep me interested in the roleplay. if you’re going to be gone for a while, i would like if you’d be able to tell me just so i know you didn’t quit the roleplay. however, i am very ghost friendly. telling me you’re done with the roleplay is always nice, but if you just drop out i completely understand!! i really don’t like being the only one throwing ideas out there. so i ask you please help me develop the plot and help push the story forward as we write! post length doesn’t matter that much to me either. however i wont go for one liners. just give me something to work with. that’s all i can really think of at the moment. if i think of anything else i’ll be sure to add it.

now, onto the exiting part. fandoms!
- outer banks
- harry potter
- stranger things
- teen titans
- percy jackson (really craving but it’s been a hot minute since of read the books so give my lack of knowledge some slack. oc’s only)
- warriors (oc’s only)
that’s really all for now, i know a ton more fandoms so don’t feel afraid to ask about anything else, i may know it!

onto plots/pairings
- musician x fan
- guard x prince/princess
- apocalypse
- youtubers
- singer x guitarist
- popular x unpopular
- enemies to lovers
once again, feel free to suggest anything else, im open to anything!

that’s all for now. thank you for taking the time to read everything! if you’re interested i ask you send me a pm as opposed to filling up the thread with replies.

Last edited:
Hello! My name is Mickey, 22F from Western Europe. My writing style is literate (2-5 paragraphs), third person and past tense. I have about 6-7 years of experience writing Draco and was wondering whether you would be interested in an HP RP? I only write canonxcanon.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back