• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Kind Partners! (Fandom or OC)

IntrusiveThoughts

Remus Stan
Hello! I'll try to keep this pretty simple, but please dm me if you still have questions.
My name is August, but you can also call me Woes. I use they/them and am nonbinary.
I have a very rough past with roleplaying. While I really want to get into it, and love
writing and creating characters, I am very scared of actually trying to roleplay.
Past experiences have left me very scared of writing in general, but I want to try and
overcome my fear.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with me and won't get upset if I cannot
roleplay for a day or two, or need something to change quickly. In return, I'm happy
to look at any story ideas you have, will absolutely respect any of your own fears
or triggers, and can write a pretty decent amount. I'll match your word count and reply
whenever I have time. I'm happy to share my own ideas if you're interested. c:

What I can RP:
- Sanders Sides (light-hearted or dark).
- Warrior Cats (OCs only).
- OCs (all of mine can be found here, and can be humanized to fit your own).
- A whole new story with new characters.
- In a group! 1 x 1 x 1 etc.
- LGBTQ+, including polyamory.

What I cannot RP:
- Remy Sanders. Please do not mention him.
- Kissing beyond small things.
- Multiple characters at once.

If you're interested, or just want to chat, you can contact me here through private
messages, or on Discord;
Deer God#2290

Users who are viewing this thread

Back