• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amy Baskerville

Hello, I'm new here but I think it's a good place to look for people to rp with.
Currently looking for people to do a dsmp rp with.

I'm Amy, 21 (soon turning 22) and English is my second language.

I'm okay with nsfw as long as you're 18+ and boundaries and triggers have been discussed first. I want our rp to be a safe space for us both!

I write most literate to semi-literate but the length of my replies usually will match yours. We can have a shorter, fast-paced rp or a longer, slower one. I like both tbh, I also like having several rp aus with the same person so if we like writing together or if there are several ideas you wanna rp, I'm likely down!

I like ships that include :
Karl
Sapnap
Punz
George
Dream
Quackity
Foolish
DreamXD

I'm fine with polyamory as well so we can mix it up and get creative! Ships can be MxM or FxF, I'm not a big fan of MxF though.
Also okay with platonic RPs more centered around friendship or family!!

I'm rather flexible and I can adapt to whatever we decide we wanna rp, on whatever platform. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Obviously it's been awhile since this was posted, and I am a minor, but I'd be absolutely up to roleplaying with you if the offer is still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back