• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for an advanced literate rp partner

actuallysweet

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! As the title says, I'm looking for an advanced literate roleplay partner with a novella-esque writing style! I'll be playing a specific OC of mine (male, young adult) with the role of a rookie/pupil detective under your character's "wing"!

Here's what to know about me:
- advanced literate
- quality over quantity, but I tend to respond within 1-2 days, 3 days at most, and if more, I let my rp partners know!
- platonic relationships focus!
- plot should serve us to focus on interactions, dynamics, etc. while guilding us
- I love brainstorming!
- I love OOC chat very much!
- I'd love to share my other, non-rp writing for you to read sometimes and get feedback on! I'd wanna do the same for you!
- Writing style is novella-type, inspired by some (not a lot!) English literature, but not pretentiously so at all
- I'd prefer not to RP with those 16 or under, sorry :(!
- Looking for a long-term, active partner
- I don't really do romance RPs at all, sorry!!

What I expect from you:
- advanced literate (200 words minimum, quality>quantity)
- novella writing style
- maybe even likes to write normally on the side, original one-shots or fics — doesn't matter
- maybe likes to draw like me
- has their character(s) figured out
- responds fast to OOC and likes to chat; reliable
- responds every 1-3 days normally or lets me know if there'll be more time inbetween
- is honest & open. if we have creative differences, you don't enjoy it, or our characters just don't mesh well, you simply tell me so and we'll part ways peacefully without that dreadful ghosting period. I'll do the same, obviously

Right off the bat: my character is pretty introverted and polite at first and takes some time to get warmed up to new people. It's best if your character doesn't get super distressed about that

Pls message me or reply if you have any interest! :) I'm willing to make compromises!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back