• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partners

DarknessMasque

Take my hand and walk with me in the night...
Relatively new to the site, but a veteran roleplayer looking to get back into text-based RPs.

• I am outgoing and willing to chat OOC as well.
  • I’m not really used to talking about myself, if you couldn’t tell lol
  • I prefer Discord or here for roleplays
  • I’ll be playing Male, primarily, as I am - and although I’m inexperienced with doubling, I could after some time.

Genre
  • Mostly any Punk subgenre
  • Sci-Fi
  • Dystopian
  • Modern/Medieval Fantasy
  • Plenty of others, if it’s interesting I’ll try it.
Roles
  • Pirate
  • Criminal
  • Vigilante
  • Survivor
  • Evil
  • Always looking to experiment

Hello! Would love to try a dystopian or medieval fantasy RP with you. Looks like we both have new accounts so neither of us can PM, but if you're interested in plotting something let me know.

Hey there!
I see you enjoy roleplaying as a survivor, I'd love to possibly start a post-apocalyptic roleplay, or anything else you have in mind!

So i had an rp idea but I'm not sure if it would interest you. It would be kind of a scifi/historical rp. I was thinking maybe our characters would be involved in a mission to stop a bad guy who has managed to get his hands on a time machine. An organization has called our characters in to help them locate him. Depending on if you wanted to double or not I was thinking we could have either 2 or 4 characters going after him and interacting with different timelines and such. One character would be a historian, one a military man/woman, one would be a pilot of the time machine, and the last one would be a member of the organization that hired them. Let me know if you would be interested in this :) DarknessMasque DarknessMasque

So i had an rp idea but I'm not sure if it would interest you. It would be kind of a scifi/historical rp. I was thinking maybe our characters would be involved in a mission to stop a bad guy who has managed to get his hands on a time machine. An organization has called our characters in to help them locate him. Depending on if you wanted to double or not I was thinking we could have either 2 or 4 characters going after him and interacting with different timelines and such. One character would be a historian, one a military man/woman, one would be a pilot of the time machine, and the last one would be a member of the organization that hired them. Let me know if you would be interested in this :) DarknessMasque DarknessMasque

Sounds interesting, we should talk about it more! I’ll send you PM

Definitely a sucker for powerful, evil male characters. PM me if interested in flexing some of that my way. :)

Hey there! If you're still looking for partners then I would love to do something with you! Any role you want to play is fine--whatever you're most in the mood for. If you're still looking please shoot me a PM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back