Video Games League of Legends

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You'll play with random RpN members but not me D:?
:wizardSad:

[/QUOTE]
1. You're never online. :(

2. No one from RPN has friended me on League, so it's a moot point. :P

I still <3 you, Wizard. :)

My summoner Is Swift Ninja Ace

we could play. Im not all that great, but I am good as an support. Im also looking for rp so I can get an lulu skin

Last edited by a moderator:
Late arrival >.> but I'm Platinum V if anybody would like to play. IGN: TheMelodyLovesMe

DISCLAIMER. I'm basically perma chat banned because I said mean things awhile back. Sad face.

I thought about playing but I got a macbook air and IDK if it'll run the game. And if so it'll have to be on the lowest settings.

Fuzein said:
I thought about playing but I got a macbook air and IDK if it'll run the game. And if so it'll have to be on the lowest settings.
It's certainly worth a try. Nothing to lose, since the game is free.

Its not completely free. Theres some stuff you gotta get with money like rp

Acethekidd said:
Its not completely free. Theres some stuff you gotta get with money like rp
Yeah, but the stuff you buy with RP doesn't affect in game ability. It just changes looks. Not that that isn't great

So I found this. Yay.

North America: Descripted End

EU West: DizzyDessy

I'm actually very bad at this game (both my accounts are low level. Both below ten), & terrible at PvP '>> so there's that. I typically play Sivir, but Zed has just recently caught my eye. I've run out of things to say, so I leave you with this xp

I don't play everyday, and I loathe playing competitively at the moment, but if anybody would like to have some games for shits and giggles I'm down. Just please don't take the game too seriously.

KyanoTzoker on Oceanic server. Feel like I might be among the only ones on there. Can't really play anything other than ADC, and I'm usually Jinx. Love me some ARAMs though, especially with Karma. God I love Karma.

US: Kyosuske

This is how I play this game:

BzgEDggCQAAhT4c.jpg

I haven't been playing League much.

(Oh the frustrations of Ranked matches)

I especially excel in Mid and Support, but most of all:

tumblr_inline_njx43yoGDd1r5jsdf.gif

Orianna main here. <3

This isn't the same as all the other posts, but definitely League of Legends related xD

[media]

[/media]
I've never realized how much I needed a League shounen anime until now.

Lexielai said:
This isn't the same as all the other posts, but definitely League of Legends related xD
[media]

[/media]
I've never realized how much I needed a League shounen anime until now.
Zomfg!!! Is this a real show, or someone was just that bored/talented?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back