Kloxia, Academia de Mythe

I meant as in playing the antagonist a bit. I don't mind being the villain in the rp, gives it more depth, though I usually like to play another character, simply due to the fact that most villains won't just be running around doing evil things lol. I just don't quite have the time to keep up being a full time college student with around 10+ people actively posting all day.

@Maxwelle

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

@Maxwelle @Haru Rivers @jamaicanviking @Rain @tacticalgenius @SkyRune @DawnAntalios @stoof @Shagranoz @CasualDragon @NovaPheonix @Hakkern1 @custom @Fujiwara Tadayoshi @See Me Play 0715 @Gillie @Cadin shadow lord @Bread King @Brent [/size]

Take a look at the new Updates - Tab. I'll update that regularly, containing information about upcoming classes, and who's in which class. The first ones up are the first electives of the day which are your first classes. Many of you had multiple of the ones choosen by dice roll on your list, so I split it out best I could. If there's a time when the electives chosen by dice roll aren't any of the ones on your list, I've created a space where during that class, you would get resource or something in the library. Any suggestions to add to that part, pm me.

That's all folks! Just figured I'd make sure you all knew about this!

@Arayhia

(Tagging failed)

Side note: In the rp, it's not close to class time. Lunch has just recently started. I'll let y'all know when its time for class. I just wanted to get that up so you had time to let me know if you want something changed.

The only ones starting at the beginning are the First years or any new students to the school. The higher the year, the more advanced/farther through the course. The years are just mixed in the class. Because their small classes, the teachers can easily move between students to teach to the specific level. If that makes sense.

No. It's the rp time. At the top of the update page it says current time in rp. The class times go along with that. Actual times wouldn't work, as everyone's on different time zones.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Maxwelle @jamaicanviking @Rain @tacticalgenius @SkyRune @DawnAntalios @stoof @Shagranoz @CasualDragon @NovaPheonix @Hakkern1 @custom @Fujiwara Tadayoshi @See Me Play 0715 @Gillie @Cadin shadow lord @Bread King @Brent @Arayhia @RinDaVamp

Just an update. From now on your interactions with Tenebrae will heavily dictate whether or not he becomes the villain he is capable of. Keep in mind there are ways to stop him from becoming the villain, and if he isn't stopped, he will be quite the force to reckon with. There will be small hints here and there, try and find them if you care one way or another.

Good luck and have fun!

i was planning on making steven forgot his book and just shoves with someone on a table asking if he can share the book xD

Ah okay, that's fine. I have been a little over the place and wasn't on yesterday or much the day before. I can change it. I think I only mentioned the name of the class.

Yup. Alright.

Whenever your confused about a class, I've added the updates tab. Each time we start a new set of classes, I'll post there who is in which class. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back