Kloxia, Academia de Mythe

Skellux

⁞⁞⁞ ✘ ⁞⁞⁞
All OOC posting goes here. Not in the sign-ups, the IC chat, or the overview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology is awesome!! Are there any electives that involve physical stuff? Physical Education [sport] maybe? or Defence class...?

Debating on weather to make Physical Education a Core class or not. Also thinking about adding some sort of martial arts or dueling/fighting elective class, but I'm not sure. That probably goes for defence.

RinDaVamp said:
Debating on weather to make Physical Education a Core class or not. Also thinking about adding some sort of martial arts or dueling/fighting elective class, but I'm not sure. That probably goes for defence.
yes!!

RinDaVamp said:
PE should definitely be a core class.

RinDaVamp said:
thumbsupcomputerkid.gif

A word would be easier to remember, but it's going in the overview so that shouldn't be a problem. In rp, a word would be easy for non house members to get. Numbers would be weird. So a phrase probably

NovaPheonix said:
I'm not really sure how to begin, any advice?
everyone just basically interacting with each other or head to their dorm...so you can bump into someone or head to your dorm, I guess ^^

In rp? Either going to their dorms or interacting with other students in the ceremony clearing or halls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back