• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

"She what?" Lucifer asked "why would she do a fool thing like that isn;t justice getting help?" he was shocked

Max came out "Lets get Taji inside, Mika?"

Mika looked to Max for just a moment before looking back at the dusk. It didn't look like she was going to move.

Taji didn't feel like he could move, after a run like that.

"What do you think her last resort was?!" Shougen told Luicfer, "After two more fairy got lured out and she couldn't stop them... she stepped out and went with Tempest. She is hoping he'll take her exactly where he is holding the fairy.... Justice in 2 days.. there is no way he found someone of helpful status."

Taji did have to lean a lot on Lucifer. The poor boy really did run from the shop to his house.

Rick looked to Mika, whom went in behind the group after Lucifer moved Taji back into the building.

"Look this is what is going to happen... as soon as Buba knows where the fairy are... she is going to use Justice and I's familiar contract and summon us to her. We'll poof right in the middle of it. She may or may not use your contract to summon you where as well. Anyone touching you at the time... will go with you.... got it? Also you'll have to accept, while Justice and I don't get a choice." Shougen tried to tell him.

"Naturally I exept," Lucifer said sitting Taji on the couch, "All this going on... it's insane,'

Max held onto Lucifer a bit he didn't want him to go they already lost Kasu he was most likely already going crazy if he was even alive.

Soon the door opened to a dark blob of dusk, so there was no way they could rush out. It was then that it seem to just spit out an unconscious Kaishiro and Victoria.

Leo gasped and tried to get up, but Kasu truly had him very weak most of the time with his growing hunger. "Guys!"

"That's four blue fairy.... only one more..." The red fairy said.

Leo crawled over to Victoria and Kaishiro before poking the dagger around Victoria's neck, "Dos... Dos wake up." It didn't respond to him at all.

"Dos wont respond to you Leo," Kasu sighed and picked her up he took her and Kaishiro to the place he and Leo were residing the most "They havent caught Taji... bet he was too quick,"

Leo nodded and hugged Kaishiro to him, though Kaishiro opened his eye's suddenly and sat up, "Those bastards!" He said out loud. Leo looked reasonably shocked when Kaishiro cursed so suddenly. "Where are we?!" He turned to look "Four... what... Where is Taji?" He looked at the other two, "There is more of you with different colors?" That Les didn't know.

"Calm down... Kaishiro..?" Leo said slowly.

"Les be still, or you'll get Kaishiro in trouble," Kasu said softly Kasu had a banging headache he was already hungry again. Victoria coughed and put her hand on Dos even before she was fully awake

If Kaishiro gained consciousness Les will be forced back into his mind. He would have to ask again to come out.

Leo reached for Victoria and rubbed her back a bit, "Victoria..." He said softly.

"Hey Victoria..." Leo said softly, "Are you ok?" He asked. "Kasu I and Kaishiro are here... as well as two of the red fairy and the purple fairy.. though he isn't looking too good.. It's hard to get him to eat."

"It was a trap..." Les said with a roll of his eyes, "A good one... but a trap none the less.."

"They are starting to set traps?" The red fairy said suddenly, her eyes wide.

"No doubt... now that I bet most of the fairy are held up and guarded like Buba was doing, Tempest will have to lure them out some how when the guard is lowest.." Les said crossing his arms, "In this case.. when Buba was asleep."

They all looked at Victoria, "There are like... a billion dusk out there..." The red fairy said. "And the Purple fair is really sick.." She looked at him. "Not to mention your blue fair there is growing weaker by the day... I don't know a lot about vampires... but both him and your friend are not doing so hot either.."

The jewels suddenly turned Green, but there was still silence.

"What;s wrong with you Kasu?" Victoria asked

"I'm hungry is all," Kasu said huffing he wasn't getting weaker.

"Inget, oh I'm so glad it;s you," She said hugging the dagger she was scared,

"Things look bad... but I'll protect you! Don't be scared!" Inget told her.

Leo looked to Kasu and smiled a bit weakly, "I've been trying to keep him feed.. but just me myself isn't enough.." Leo told Victoria. "Twice a day is a lot.."

"Of course I can fight our way out. I can do anything you ask of me.... but I don't know where that witch or vampire are...." Inget told her. "I'm very sorry."

"Victoria... I don't think that is a good idea..." Leo said softly.

"we can't just sit here," Victoria said "I'm scared Leo I wanna go home,"

"We are all scared Victoria," Kasu told her though he kept his distance he cursed himself for not having his ring.

"You won't be sitting for much longer.." a Dusk said. It sounded like a very heavy and foreign dialect of English. "All of you get up."

Leo stood up. Les did the same, though he was on guard. The Door opened and a black portion of the dusk reached out and wrapped around each fairy's hands. It was a strong grip of like cuffs and a leash. "Be good and come... Lord Tempest has a gift for all of you."

The Dusk practicly picked up the sickly Purple fairy, unable to walk for himself. Leo was a bit hard pressed to walk himself too.

Kasu made the dusk drag him. "tempest can rot in the bowls of hell," he told the dusk.

Victoria held Dos in her other hand she would kill Tempest that was surely the answer.

The Orange haired boy of the red fairy shivered in fear he was not the bravest sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back