• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

Leo wrapped his arms around Kasu, "You should have stayed safe.. but somehow I knew you'd be the one to come looking..."

Leo smiled and hugged Kasu tightly, "Are you hungry? You've been out for a while... I'm just worried Buba and Luicfer will fight..."

Kasu nodded and hesitantly looked around there was another red fairy who was still asleep he had orange hair and had a face dotted in freckles. He and the other red fairy were the closest. Kasu swallowed hesitantly and hugged Leo getting close to him and biting down into his neck.

Leo just told him to watch after him and that was what he was there for. He was happy that Kasu was there.

Two days came and went. Buba contacted Justice and told him about Kasu's disappearance not an hour after he left... and Luicfer more than pissed and pressuring her to do something. She told him if he didn't come back when in a weeks time.. she would be forced to surrender herself in hopes of getting to Leo and Kasu.

Justice told her he'd not fail her he'd be back in a week with help. The man was driving himself and the horse past their limits.

Kasu watched after Leo Usak kept at bay only by a thread. the Red fairy boy was pretty nice a bit quiet but he tried to make the best of things.

The other red fairy, the girl was nice as well. But more reserved to herself. The purple fairy there was almost dead weight. Something was very wrong with him and he laid on the ground most of them time. He even smelled lightly of sickness.. he had been there the longest.

Buba would send Luicfer text updates, not that she had much to update him on. She had a feeling if she did get Usak back, she would have to fight Luicfer for him. She will.

Late at night. two nights into missing Leo and Kasu... Victoria heard a whisper, that sounded like a yell. It sounded like Kasu. "Victoria... I found Leo... I need help getting him back inside.. hes hurt."

Victoria shot up and ran towards Kasu;s voice Dos around her neck as she ran "Kasu!"

Kasu was getting sick too but he didn;t know why he was hungry more and more often.

Mika got up when Victoria, "Victoria?" Mika asked Alarmed before jumping up and following her.

Buba also was alarmed, her magic was 100% in the protection of her home... so now she was fully aware of every movement in the house.

The voice tempted Victoria. Kasu really needed her help. Leo needed it. She had to stop out of the field and behind the wall to get them to safety.

Buba and Shougen were both already getting up, Taji heard the girls start talking and it told him he needed to get up as well.

As soon as Victoria stepped out of the field, she was immediately engulfed in darkness and couldn't breath. Les tried to stop it as soon as Victoria was swallowed up, but Kaishiro was soon grabbed too... and Les was unsure how to fight the black airless seal.

Buba ran out to try and cast a spell but was stopped by Tempest, who stepped out and held out his hand. "Don't move..."

Buba froze, a fearful look.

"They are going to suffocate and die soon... only if you don't leave peacefully with me." Tempest told her with a grin.

Buba's arms dropped. This really was it? "I will come." She told him before walking out of the field of her shop. There were a lot of dusk circling the shop.

"Wise choice.. Madame." Tempest said, before Taji watched another dusk swallow her up too.

Shougen couldn't do a damn thing because of his cat form and no one with the power to take the curse from his neck. Buba was almost immediately taken as well, Buba's last order was a magical whisper.

"Come on Taji.." Shougen told him and ran back into the shop. Soon he jumped on the back of Buba's chair and called out to Justice, "Time's up... Tempest captured Buba.. I have the last fairy.. but i'm stuck in my form.. prepare for battle... I think Buba may yet fall back to summon us." Summon familiar to other worlds was a very powerful spell and was one that would drain Buba considerably.. but if she was brought to where the fairy was... she will dump Shougen and Justice straight in the middle of it to save them. "I and Taji need to leave... it isn't safe here."

Victoria tried to scream but her scream was cut off as she was beginning to be sufficated. Kaishiro had tried to run back but was caught up too quickly.

Justice was in the middle of a storm Shougen could hear it "I'm on my way back go to Lucifer he's pretty powerful, I think I might have someone... but I'm not positive, Keep Taji and You safe!" Justice was beyond worried and freaked out.

"Just remember... when the summoning circle appears... make sure everyone you want to come with you is touching you." Shougen reminded Justice. With that the mirror cut. "As much of a fit Luicfer was throwing... he shouldn't turn down your protection." Shougen said jumping to Taji's shoulder.

"So what... i'm running there?" Taji asked.

"You're going to have to... I'll protect you as much as I can." Shougen told him.

"Mika is here too..." Mika reminded them, "Mika will try to keep Taji protected." Mika told him.

Shougen nodded, with that they started the run across town. The amount of dusk swarming the shop was ridiculous. The amount of Dusk in town were beyond normal. Shougen's shield and Mika's strength barely kept them at bay. Eventually Taji ran up to Luicfer house.

He ran through the blue field and collapsed on the ground. The things that alarmed Rick was the loud crash and the flash of blue light from the field deflecting several dusk who bumped into it. Taji was panting so harshly he could barely get any air. His lungs burned. Mika was severely damaged. Shougen was feeling hurt himself with trying to force magic out of a contract that kept him from using it.

Lucifer rushed outside to see what the problem was "Rick get some water for Taji," he went to the fairy and helpped him up. "What;s happened?" he asked

Justice had gotten help of a powerful fox demon they took shealter the storm was just to bad to travel anymore

Shougen was tapping Taji's back, "You did good kid.... you did good..." Shougen said.

Rick ran back in to do what he was told.

Mika was still in a fighting stance, as if she was ready for dusk to get through, but it was doubtful.

Rick was back out a moment later with water, Taji took it thankfully, drinking with great gust.

"Buba... Buba's surrendered herself to get to the fairy. Taji is the last one." Shougen told Luicfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back