• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

"Harmless fun," Usak said dryly "you are a snot, you pinned me to the celing, called me a threat to the team," it still stung "now working together is best for the group.

"You are a bit of a baby..." Les told him crossing his arms, "And you have no sense of humor." He snorted, "But working together is best.... I just wants to come part on less sour terms. I can't say I can do the same with DoS... the little bastard."

"And you everyone else." Les said with a sigh. "Hell if I knew what I was getting into when Kaishiro fell into the pool.. if I still would have picked him out?" He thought about it, "Ah.. who cares. Kaishiro is the most adorable boy ever!" Les said almost hugging himself in joy.

"I would never tell him that. And I didn't say I wouldn't! I just said I wounder.... Its one of those what if things." Les said waving his hand lightly.

Les saw him lay back down before nodding and standing up. He made amends and hes been playing his part. With that he left without a goodnight to go put Kaishiro back to bed.

The next week came and things were starting to fall back to normal... the purple fairy was still missing. Buba told Kasu he could return to a normal school life soon. With her help he was able to 'remain' in school. With the material Mika was bringing back, Kasu remained in well standing for his grade.

It the next week.. Two of the red fairy had gone missing. The council was starting to panic and the other fairy master were not looking so good. They were unable to track where the fairy were at. Buba was beyond on edge. She tried to get the fairy to stay around her shop often, but it was just not realistic and they were no longer getting their jobs done.

It was then that Leo never showed up Saturday evening, he wasn't answer his phone calls and Mika couldn't track him.

Buba was already desperately trying any spell she could manage to find him.

Of course Leo being absent had Kasu on high alert and fear he wanted to go out and look for him he was in fact half tempted to bolt and start the search without Buba;s blessings.

Victoria and Kaishir stayed together they were both scared Kaishiro to the point of crying with Worry.

Mika was on high alerts as well, but she was unsure on what to do. The fact that she couldn't track him in world had her worried it was her fault he went missing. Taji seemed as calm as ever... but honest he was not sure what to think.

Buba was a little beyond 'freak out'. The other fairy have gone missing.... she was a targe as much as the next. "I can't find him. He not on this plane..." Bube said, "I'm not confident enough to say tempest can take the fairy to different world..."

"How long would you think you would be gone?" Buba asked tense when he offered to leave.

Shougen looked up to Justice. He looked pretty grim, not his usual grin of fun.

"There is no telling how far things would deteriorate...." Shougen told Justice. "Not with 4 kidnappings in a week..."

"It would take you a week at a leisure pace to the capital." Buba told him. They would know.. they made that journey together when looking for the core to her shop, just before he was betrayed and Buba took him in after saving him. "4 days at a hussled pace with little rest for your or Prince Diamond.. that is only one way."

"I know Justice.... I trust your judgement. Leave if you think it is wise. Find help." She told him standing straight and looking at him.

Shougen seem to make a face, he didn't think this was wise..

Justice looked at her he was torn he knew Kurama could find the fairy "All of you come with me, my worlds dangerous even Tempest would not manouver in it well."

"No.. the safest place for the fairy is the shop.. I'm confident." Buba told him. That she would not budge. Her shop was an impenetrable wall to Dusk.

"I'm not reassured of anything right now Justice." Buba told him.

"Tooo bad I'm not a demon lord anymore, else i'd summon some minions to help and all." Shougen said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back