• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

"The reguards are for Justice, since his return has already spread rumour through the fairy." Buba told them.

Leo smiled a bit awkwardly at Kasu. Lucifer could see that this thing between the yellow fair was the fairy as a whole.

Buba chuckled, "Well not everyone has a prince as a familiar." Buba covered her mouth and laughed slyly.

Leo could only laugh a bit awkwardly. Madame Buba was a bit strange on occision... she seemed so competitive.

When Luicfer called Max, he was told him and Rick were going out a bit later in the day for hunting together. Rick even promised to drink with him a little.

Taji walked through the door while Luicfer was on the phone. He waved at him, but didn't interrupt his conversation.

Lucifer waved to acknowledge Taji, "Thats sounds great you both have fun," Lucifer said before hanging up.

"Welcom Taji," Kasu said smelling the boy before he saw him.

"Thanks.." Taji said. He smelled a lot like heavy sweat and adrenaline.

Leo smiled at him, "Hey Taji. Welcome.. kind of home?" Leo said. He was about to say welcome home... but it wasn't really their home. Though sometimes it felt like it. Mika was just starting to clear off the plates and such from the table.

"Taji go shower," Kasu said "you've been running hard today huh?" he asked the smell was tempting but he was nice and full. "Mika let me help.

"What...?" Taji asked raising a brow. He lifted his arm to smell himself. He just smelled his deodorant. "I did something a bit more then running." Taji said.

Buba didn't seem to be paying any heed to the conversation her fairy were having.

"Mika has it.." Mika told Kasu with a small smile.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked a few moments later.

"Parkour... I've been practicing and trying Parkour." Taji said actually kind of proudly.

"Do be careful..." Buba told him before sipping her tea.

"Mm.. yeah it is supposed to help with maneuverability..." Taji said. He didn't want to say 'Rick said it would help bla bla'. Since they were all avoiding Usak.

Leo smiled, "That is pretty cool."

Taji then nodded to Kaishiro, "I do like it.. It's kind of fun."

Buba nodded, "Victoria. Can I talk to you for a bit before everyone leaves... while Taji is bathing." She said, closing her book softly.

"sure," Victoria said aprehensive. She stood up holding her skirt tightly the odd smell did not go unoticed by the vampires in the room.

"Glad you like it," Kasu told him

Buba soon left the room, leading Victoria off into the sitting room. She sat down on the couch rather lady like before motioning for Victoria to do the same. "Don't look so scared, you are in no trouble." Buba told her.

Taji nodded, "I guess I better shower then... don't want to offend Kasu's nostrils...." Taji said with a snort. Though it didn't sound like jab meant to hurt Kasu, but joke. Leo actually laughed lighlty.

Kasu snickered "On the contrary you smell too good, go wash it off," he waved Taji off.

Victoria sat down trying not to look so nervous. "yes Madame?"

Taji waved off Kasu lightly as well as he walked back to the bathroom.

"I wanted to talk to you a bit more about your wish." Buba told her softly. Though she reached out to touch Victoria's wish lightly.

"Mhmm." Buba said crossing her legs, "It is about time I start granting all the fairy's wishes. Kasu's is granted... Kaishiro is granted... I'm working on Leo's now. Taji... is also being worked on now." Buba told Victoria.

"Yes. You and Taji's wishes are harder... because they are wishes you must personally grant... But yours is especially hard. I can make people do what I want with a bit of magic... but that isn't what you really want. Fake acceptance." Buba told Victoria, "And because of your parent's own blindness to the world of magic... they will never see what you've achieved here... I myself... am very proud of what you have accomplished since working here."

"Of course. Have you not seen how much you've grown yourself?" Buba asked Victoria. "You single handedly face dusk with bravery... you've tamed Dos... and helped raise Mika. You've granted many wishes along your fellows... you even faced your fears of vampirism. You've never turned to run away, even when you are scared."

"Yes. Yes you have." Buba told her, "But i'm afraid... you might not achieve the greatness of this world by continuing what you are doing here. This is a big job... once you graduate collage, you may no longer have the time to continue this job, if you wish to do something this world that would impress your parents."

"Dos is yours forever." Buba told Victoria. "They are bound to you. When you pass... I will most likely come to collect them." She said. She smiled lightly at her, "And I will not take away your true sight... and you are all officially the race of fairy. It is my magic which give you the ability to see Lyr." Buba paused with thought. "I can make your parents see this job... as something more practical. Something of this world that would not be a lie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back