• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom hunter x hunter

@Lethal Multi\-Chara 
After a while the few who went to the tree indeed cams across a paper trench. The walls seemed to be made of large squares if overlaid paper, at some point their was a fork in the road, where an old woman stood

Aiden was following the trench and saw the woman but decided to stand rather then talk to her cause he didn't know whether she would show them the right way or not.

@pbtenchi

Conner strode up to the woman, and asked "Are you here to tell us which way to go, or are you here to trick us into going the wrong way."

"I'm here to give you a quiz" said the old women. "You have 10 seconds, reply one or two. Your grandma and your girlfriend are held hostage, you can only save one, 1 for grandma 2 for girlfriend"

"1" Conner said. That was a harder question then he thought. But his grandma was family, girlfriend not so much.

The old lady stepped to the left. Go right. "You there" she said to Aiden. "Your son and your daughter are held hostage. You can only save one, you have 10 seconds, 1 for the daughter, 2 for the son" 
(I should mention, if you get a wrong answer I won't hesitate to kill your character)

Kurohime stood at the fork in the road, taking in the happenings with her usual reserved demeanor. She couldn't say she was unamused moral questions always seemed hilarious to her.

(I ain't giving you the answer! Pick for yourself. But hint, to pass the test you need to be either really stupid or really smart with a good heart) 
(If you don't go into character inn the next 10 seconds... You know what cheat, look it up, the same test as in the manga anyway. Sigh...)

((I searched it up and I didn't find a damn answer so... Just going to say it without saying it....)) Aiden gave the old woman the correct answer after thinking about it for at least five seconds.

@pbtenchi

(Arch your stubbornness is your worst feature. I give up on you, you pass what ever. @Lethal Multi\-Chara ) the old women turns to address the chimera ant "your parents are held hostage, you can only save one, 1 for your dad, 2 for your mother"

"Neither... If I save one the other dies, if I save neither they can at least die together... Quite frankly I care not whether the answer is write or wrong... I find that perhaps the challenge of facing down my near death will be the most interesting part of this test so far..."

The feline woman gave a lazy shrug, chains jingling.

Pbtenchi approached the women. "Mother and daughter are held hostage, you can only save one. 1 for mother, 2 for daughter". Pbtenchi stayed silent. "Silence? Is that your final answer?". He remained silent. A hole farmed in the side if the trench. "You may proceed" the old lady aid with a smile. (Now weather to spare conney. Btw right answer @Lethal Multi\-Chara\)

(Why? I don't know what to do.) Conner walked down the trench, hand firmly on his sword and ready to pull it out. He was set in his answer, family was family, but he was regretting saying anything more and more by the second. 'Screw it.' Conner thought as he pulled his sword out and held his shield up. All he wanted to do was to be a hunter, was that to much to as? But instead he was walking down this paper trench with no one else and anything might happen.

(Heh...that moment when being cold hearted gets you the right answer)

Kuro trotted down towards the hole, looking boredly about her.

"To bad for the armour guy, but he was strong, so better for us". A string looking beast appeared before Connie. (Let's say because of the lack of hunters they made a way to redeem those who didn't pass the test by using raw power)

Conner stumbled back, startled by the sudden appearance of the monster. Quickly regaining his composer, Conner runs at the monster shouting, sword raised. If this thing wanted to kill him, it would have to rip his heart out and show it to him. (Please don't do that.) 
Conner stumbled back, startled by the sudden appearance of the monster. Quickly regaining his composer, Conner runs at the monster shouting, sword raised. If this thing wanted to kill him, it would have to rip his heart out and show it to him. (Please don't do that.)

(Hahaha, I won't) the beast lept forward, mouth open, but it had underestimated the speed of the sword, which split it's head clean into down to the base of the neck 
(A bit easy but, meh in tired it's 1:25 here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back