• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts RP - OCs and Next Gen

PixieDust PixieDust I really like your characters, and would be glad to have you on board. Before I can officially accept your characters, though, can I ask you include either drawn references of the pair or a detailed description. I tend to steer away from realistic face claims, myself.

I also wanted to mention that you may have overlooked height for these two characters, particularly in regards to Midas. 5'5 is very tall for an 11 year old, but if you intended it that way it's fine by me.
I can take out the face claims for sure! I did put their descriptions in the appearance sections as well. It’s hard to find drawn pictures for them since I always have a really clear picture of them in my head xD

I can also change Midas’s height (he would probably enjoy being so tall for his age though xD)

All changed have been made :)

I can take out the face claims for sure! I did put their descriptions in the appearance sections as well. It’s hard to find drawn pictures for them since I always have a really clear picture of them in my head xD

I can also change Midas’s height (he would probably enjoy being so tall for his age though xD)

All changed have been made :)
Awesome! I'll add you to the roster, and things should get going in the next few days :)

Just wondered, do you need any sixth years? I’d be willing to make one 😊
That would be great, if you're interested. The sixth year characters will be largely off in their own subplot until the final few years, aside from a few brushes with the first years.

I believe I covered everything, so I’m calling my CS as done. Let me know if there’s anything I need to change ^^

For some base information about timetables and staff, go here. If there's anything you think I should add, just tell me :)

Wait I’m an idiot XD I was looking at a past Harry Potter cs that I made lol. Same character different name. Gabriella’s wand wood is elm. PixieDust PixieDust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back