• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Boys x Marvel [Group Roleplay]

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice or you can just call me Trixie. My pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ **BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?**
• **MxF/MLW or MLM pairings**.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things **SFW** so let's say 17+.
• **REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.**
• *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers. This is important since if I get invested a lot in the roleplay I might write... a lot.
• I care about **CHARACTERS AND PLOT DEVELOPMENT**.
• If I get invested enough in the story, I might create some song playlists about the roleplay and some nice aesthetics for our characters.
• I can play as MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.

> ▪︎ **WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?**
I've recently binge watched "The Boys" and I came up with an idea for a roleplay. I'm still thinking about the plot and how to structure it, so I would love to have my partners help me up to create a nice story, that could be totally unique! I wanted to merge the universes of Marvel and The Boys. I'll play as **Wanda Maximoff** in this and maybe she finds herself in The Boys' universe or the other way around. It'll be a CCxCC roleplay filled with drama, action, adventure, dark themes and romance!

I'm searching for people who are willing to join me in this adventure, hoping to have a large community in order to create a big, supportive and comfortable roleplay server! You can either play as characters from The Boys' Universe or from the Marvel Universe. I'm not too sure if I'll allow OCs, since I was planning to do only CCs. I saw that ships/relationships are allowed but have to be discussed with the interested roleplay partner!

This is just a basic idea, but I truly want to develop in the fullest! So, in case you're interested, just send me a DM or reply here and we can start working on it as I'm looking for a right-hand man to give me a hand with the creation of the server.

CHARACTERS TAKEN AS OF NOW:
**Wanda Maximoff**

Hi I'm actually really interested in this, I don't really know much about "The Boys" but I do know a lot about Marvel. I have my own OC made and would gladly join this rp if you want me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back