• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Kyle smiled and set his hands on Rykers shoulders, he pushed Ryker back a little so he could look him in the eyes, "Ryker, I may get picked on, I know, but i really like you. Nothing would change my mind about wanting to be with you." He smiled brighter and hugged Ryker. The kid was a bit shorter than him, and it was cute.

(I am not lol and work and can't reply there all sleeping lol waiting for morning. )

Irish Ice Queen

Eva walked to downstairs grabbing a drink then went to the bathroom. She turned on the light and brushed her teeth. She washed her face and patted her face dry. She grabbed her water and walked out turning off the light. She stopped a minute then shook her head. She stopped in the hall,"hey Jamie."She says. She smiled at her brother."Hey sis wanna talk?"he asks.she nods and they walk for the pourch. And sit down to talk.

@Allina Auburn

Irish Ice Queen

Ryker blushed heavily and was wrapped in Kyle's arms. This was the happiest he felt. And for a few second... he didnt shake. He noticed and started crying of joy, hoping Kyle wouldnt notice.

((Sorry guys! I was away at a Students Against Drunk Driving conference! I'm baccck!)) Kyle smiled at Ryker and laughed a little, "its late, do you wanna stay the night??" Kyle asked nicely. Hoping Ryker would say yes. He pulled away and smiled still holding rykers hand, he led him to his room. Making a bed on the floor and laying down on it.

The girls were in bed sleeping quietly.

Ryker nearly died on the inside. In one night he was dating the man of his dreams, and now he is at his house, sleeping right next to him? Ryker blushes a bit and giggled. Why is he making another bed if they were together? He giggled more and began shaking again,

((Sorry for not replying I have been a bit busy)) Elizabeth entered her house after therapy trying to stop the tears from coming down her face. It was always like that but Elizabeth had to deal with it every day. She hated the memories she had of that night and she could still hear gunshots every night. Elizabeth entered her room and threw herself in the bed not caring if she wasn't wearing her pajamas and fell asleep

Kyle smiled at Ryker, "I don't think we should sleep in the same bed yet..." he looked over to see Ryker shaking and frowned a little. He pressed a kiss to Rykers cheek and got changed into a pair of pj pants but no shirt and laid under the covers on the ground. "You can have the bed" he smiled brightly.

Ryker was feeling playfully and laid down next to Kyle smirking a bit. This was really weird of him but he felt 100% comfortable with Kyle now.

Kyle laughed a bit and pressed a kiss to Kyle's lips before falling asleep.

MORNING

Hudson woke up to the sun shinning in her eyes, she groaned and covered her face with the pillow. Eventually she got up and walked to her closet, she was going to text him today. So she picked a pair of torn skinny jeans and a crop top and bandau. Her tummy was showing appropriately.

She straightened her hair and put on a little bit of makeup. She giggled and walked downstairs, over to the stove and started cooking eggs, while she was cooking she texted Jamie saying, "I wanna be bad today."

Kyle woke up, cuddled right next to Ryker, he smiled and kept his arm protectively around the boy who he had liked for years, ans finally had.

((So its morning now. .. @Allina Auburn @ Gilmoregirl12 @Verrici ))

Jamie woke and smiles. He hears his phone and smirked. He texted back."be there in the hour mi lady."He said and sighed he got up and showered. Jamie dressed and grabbed his keys he texted his sister he was going out. He drove to the house and called Hudson he had a deep voice."Hey there miss princess, your carriage to bad Ville awaits. "He said when she answered.

Irish Ice Queen

When Jamie showed up, Hudsom quickly put her left over breakfast in the fridge and ran to answer the door. She opened it and leaned against the doorway. Rolling her eyes at his remark, "okay Mr. Bada$s, what shall we do first?" She looked at him with a grin, excited to find out what he had on the to do list.

Elizabeth woke up screaming and sweating, she quickly touched her shoulder to check if there was any blood there and smiled in relief when she realized it was Just another stupid nightmare. She quickly showered and dressed up in a black shirt and black pants. Elizabeth left her house a few minutes after and walked around waiting for something to happen

"Come on I will tell you on the way."He said and lifted her up. He spun her around and walked to the car with his arm around her shoulder."you will see miss princess."Jamie said and walked for his car. He smirked over at her.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson giggled a bit and opened the passenger door to climb in, "sonis torturing people with curiosity part of the whole bad boy theme you got going on?" She teased and climbed in, crossing her legs, and waiting. She picked at her nails in the excitment. . . And even just being accepted by Jamie even if it might be for a short amount of time.

Jamie laughs."maybe my dear." He said and sped off at a dangerous speed down the road. He took sharp turns and came to a stop outside a store. He got out not opening her door and walked for the store."come on hurry up we do not have all day."She said

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson looked at him, all of the sudden nervous, but got out of the car and raisdd an eyebrow at him, "we aren't gonna steal are we?" She asked shyly. All she had ever stolen aas cigarettes from her dad, but that was it. She'd never do somthing so drastic like robbing a store.

"Is her majesty scared of the wild side now? "He asks smirking.He walked in and walked the store. He had stuck a few things in his pocket and went to by a pick if cigarettes he also stole 3 lighters from under the nose of the clerk. He walked out with a smirk and an arm around hern"first lesson never deal bad ir scared you will get caught."He whispers in her ear gently and kissed her neck gently, before he git in the car and emptied his pockets n if drinks snacks and lighters. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes. And packed it as he started the car

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back