• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Jamie

He smirked. "Just tell me who and you can go home for today."He said."He won't all I need is a name."He said."oh and I am just a rich boy right, that's all I am? Seems fitting I guess academic also is never used in a sentence about me."He says."good looking you say well well miss daisy do we have a crush on the rich boy?"He asks her."of course you didn't mean the last bit now come one show me who?"He said. Jamie wasn't letting this go. He smiled gently. "Just show me who is all."He said. He pulled out his phone texting eva his plans. She had sent back an okay and would help.

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't know, I didn't see his face," she said lying blatantly. "He was strong and had black hair he was wearing a football jersey and was very fit," she said nursing her wounds quietly "Master Please don't waste your energy on this ugly girl," she said gesturing to herself.

Hudson sighed and walked into the school, apparently Jamie didn't wanna see her today. She walked to her locker and saw him with Lacey and giggled "ooooh, this would be the perfect book!" She smiled at them.

Kyle smiled at Rykers studdering and nudged him nicely, in a way to sort of show he has a bit of a crush on him. He decided to suck it up and wink at him. Billie laughed and walked away, looking for Eva.

@Gilmoregirl12

Elixabeth walked into the school and stood in front of her locker, it had really big letters written in marker and they formed the word "Bitch". Elizabeth face palmed and opened her locker, she saw a couple of her books fall, she had forgotten she had to clean her locker but she wasn't going to do it anyways. She put her books back inside and grabbed the books she needed. After she closed her locker she took out a tissue and a water bottle from her bag and started to clean the word "bitch" from her locker

@Gilmoregirl12 @Dannygirl900 @Allina Auburn

Jamie

Jamie shrugged. "Go home."He said and walked away. He saw Hudson and smirked. He walked the long way around and came up behind her."Hello missy"he said and smirked.He had made her jump."aww afraid of the big bad wolf?"He asked jokingly.

Eva

Was ou back smoking, she was waiting for her brother to text her. When he didn't she shrugged put out her cigarette and started walking. She walked into Billie and stops."oh hey."She said with a small smile."what's up?"She asked fixing her leather Jacket.

@Allina Auburn, @Dannygirl900

Irish Ice Queen

Billie smiled at Eva, "hey!" She giggled a bit, "what do you have for first class? And by the way, I wanna have a party! Not with the snotty bitches in our school, but with our group of friends! Would you come?" She asked shyly, she hadn't had a party before, so this was a first.

Hudson jumped and turned around to look at Jamie, "nooo, I just get scared when... people scare me!" She giggled, "I heard my sister talking about wanting to have a party, maybe you should come!" She smiled brightly at him. The thing is about Hudson is she's really good at hiding her emotions, so he wouldn't be able to tell if she had a crush on him.

@ Gilmoregirl12

Jamie shrugged. "Will think about it. Don't count on us being there and do at the same time. I am mystery babe and I am going to keep it that way." He winked at her and got close to her ear his hands on her side."see you around."He said and walked away as his friends walked by. He walked away with a look back and shrugs. He smirked and kept walking. He knew how to tease.

Eva nods to her "will see let me talk to my brother."She says. She put a hand through her hair and sighed. She put her pack away."we should go to class I will bring Jasmine as well keep that sister of yours company. "She said and fixed the knife in her boot and smirked. She walked past a football player and gave them a dark look."watch out killer on the loose. "They say. Eva turned and smirked. "Then if that is what I am probably not best to provoke me hmm now run along you are nothing but a flea that I will crush if you get in my way."She said. She turned and walked away with Billie. "People are stupid. "She mumbles to Billie

@Dannygirl900

Irish Ice Queen

Hudsons eyes went wide and when he walked away she was still kinda in a trance. A blush on her cheeks ans her hands a little shaky. She shook her head and hurried to first class. He was always like that, so why did it faze her.

Billie smiled a bit, "you should be a body guard." Billie joked and walked with Eva to first class.

Time skip to 7:30 cause y'know... one day would be three in ours xD

Jamie was in his room getting ready. He looked at his tattoos and sighed. He hated his scars and was thinking of getting more tattoos. He got dressed in jeans and a black V-neck. He put a leather jacket on and shoes.He smiles and fixed his hair. He and his sister had decided to go to the party took them all week to decide.

Jasmine was going with her sister and brother to the party.she was showered and dressed her hair curled as she was waiting on her siblings.

Eva was finishing up dressing and her and make up done.she sighed the body guard comment Billie said bugged her.but she was a tough girl.

Irish Ice Queen

Ryker walked up to the Avery's house. Looking around to see if anyone else was there, it was 7:30 pm after all. They said it started around this time, he looked at all of the flowers around their home and got distracted by the beautiful scenery. He felt the cool breeze and nearly died.

((Sorry for the short post!))

(Hahaha nearly died xD )

Kyle was in his room, he knew Ryker would come, so he wanted to look good. He showered, made his hair do this little flippy thing in the front so it would look good with his beanie, wore his shirt that had a random pair of glasses and skinny jeans. He was happy with how he looked. He saw a movement out front and looked out the window, Ryker was there... A blush rose to his cheeks.

Billie went with a cute blue dress that wasn't too fancy, but was really cute, and of course her cowgirl boots. She always wore them. Just because she went to a city school where everyone was a swaggy kid, doesn't mean she was gonna change who she was. She smiled and fluffed her hair a little and went to go pick some music.

What Jamie had done earlier, still had an effect on Hudson, she knew he was coming, so she made herself look extra cute with a shorter purple dress, that hugged her curves, and added a black belt. In a way it was similar to her sisters blue dress, but he just had a black pair of sandals. Her hair was curled wavy down her back. She checked herself out in the mirror and smiled brighty, glad that she went with nearly nude makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lacey waved goodbye to the trio and started to make her way to the storage room tears forming in her eyes but she held them in and gave herself a internal lecture You should be happy to have a home You don't deserve to go to a party ,' she thought to herself while she took out the mop. Lacey started to clean the bathrooms already pristine tiles before she made her way towards the cabinet she started to sort all of the medicine and makeup into Alphabetical order when she came across a lipstick it said Loreal on it she started to take it but scolded herself.

Next she wandered into Eva's bedroom she hated it in there it smaller like death she went to her cabinet and saw a jewellery box she started to unlock the box and saw a beautiful pair of earrings she tried them on and started to mess around when she fell over and the earring fell out shattering "Oh no,'' she said her eyes welling up with tears "Eva is going to kill me," and just tun she heard the telltale clicks of Eva's shoes she must of forgotten something.

@Gilmoregirl12

Jasmine and Jasmine sat in the car with Effie. She searched for something, She sighed. "Stupid forgot something be right back. Her sister groaned. "Oh chill the party hasn't even begun."She goes back in and walks for her room. Her boots clicked on the floor. She turned her light on and grabbed her lighter and pack of cigarettes. She saw Lacey."while your at it make my room spotless and.."She noticed her jewelry box and was open. She walked over and opened it."ahh I see you like to go through our things and take them.house key's please let's go."She grabbed Lacey by the arm taking her keys. She walked to the basement door and opened it. She locked the girl in."maybe a few nights if lock up will change that goodnight Lacey. "She said and walked out locking the house up. She got in the car,"Lets go."She says and drives for the party. She stopped outside the house and got out of the car. She got with her brother. They light up there cigarettes and walk for the door ringing the bell. Jasmine stayed behind them watching. She bit her lip and watched her siblings.

Irish Ice Queen

Before Billie or Kyle could answer the door, Hudson ran down stairs and beat them to the door. She opened it and smiled at Jamie and Eva, she sent a little wave toward Jasmines way, "come on in, daddy smokes in the house, so its okay. Drinks are in the kitchen." She opened the door wider, and leaned against it.

Kyle stood shyly by the stairs, he smiled at Ryker, who seemed to be enjoying the flowers. The garden was for ther momma who passed away, she loved flowers so every year they would plant a garden. He enjoyed the garden too, expecially at night with the fairy lights.

Billie rolled her eyes at Hudson, she decided to let one of the guests pick the music, she had almost every genre on her ipod, so she just kept it unlocked and set it on the speakers. At the moment it was on shuffle, so all her music would play.

Jamie smirked"told you I might come kid."He winks at her.He stepped over."I bet you thought about it all day."He whispered in her ear.He used his free hand to lift Hudson's chin and kissed her cheek. He smiled and stepped away from her walking over as his sister picked up his cigarette as she picked the music. He smiled "nicely played, so?"She shrugs. "Lame, but better then being home

"Eva said. They went and grabbed beers. "You do like to tease that Hudson girl it is quite funny. "Eva says. Jamie laughs. It how I do sister. "She laughed.

Jasmine walked around. She was curious, but not her bag"hey eva and Jamie I think I will go home."eva shrugs."okay here take Laceys keys."eva says. Jasmine gave her a look."nothing tell you later."Jasmine nods and waves to her siblings.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Lacey started to bang on the door screaming as she heard Evas high heels click down the hallway. She had a flash of hatred fir Eva before reminding herself that she needed to be punished. Her elbows hurt from Eva's grip she heard the front door open and groaned hoping that it was Jamie and not one of the bitches

Jasmine walked in and looked around n she sighed. Her sister was mean. She could be, but her sister was down right cruel.She walked to the basement door and unlocked it."hey you okay? Why did my sister lock you down here any way."She asks Lacey.

Irish Ice Queen

"I was playing around and I broke a pair of her earrings," she stuttered "they will cost me five months salary but I will pay it off" she said. Lacey started to go into Jamies room and cleaned up his mess smiling at the cute small things in his room she hated herself and knew that Eva was going to make her life hell. Lacey went back outside to the kitchen and cooked dinner for Jasmine before knocking on her door gently "Miss Danver, I have your dinner," she said through the door

Jasmine nods."well that was stupid. Bit of advice. Dont touch Eva's room for a while see her going down the hall walk the other way." Jasmine said. She went to her room to change. She sat down looking over pictures before there dad was gone. Jasmine. Heard Lacey and went to open her door."why don't we have dinner together and you know you could really use some new shoes and clothes. What size are you? "She asked Lacey.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson smirked and touched Jamies arm, "maybe, maybe not. You won't know." She replied in a flirty tone, when he walked away she smiled and went to grab herself a beer. She leaned against the doorway to the kitchen and the living room, listening to the music.

A few other misfits showed up, and soon it was a real party. But not with popular people. Billie smiled and talked to a few people. And drank a bit.

Kyle was out back standing beside the fire pit to keep warm, he felt crowded inside the house, so outside was a good option. He looked around the yard for Ryker, but he might have been inside.

Jamie already new by her comment. He had a hold of girls. Must be the bad boy thing and looks. He and his sister finished talking and went to talk with some of the other's. Jamie walked up behind Hudson and made her jump again. "Told you whonis afraid of the big bad wolf."He winked at her and put an arm around her shoulder.So having fun?"He asked as he drank down his beer and got out another cigarette. He offered her one."come on live a little kid, you are to sheltered. "He says

@Dannygirl900

Irish Ice Queen

"No miss Jasmine I can eat in my room later, and I do not deserve clothes," she said humbly sitting on the edge of her bed "How was the party," she inquired as she placed the tray in Jasmines lap and removed the food lid. She would have loved clothes and she was the same size as Jasmine but she didn't mention it. She poured Jasmine a drink and approached the door "Is there anything else Miss,"

Jasmine shrugs. "Yeah get me your shoe and clothes size write it down. I will see what I can do. Thats an order. Can't have you working for us in rags. Now can we."Jasmine says."and eh party wasn't my style kinda Lame so I dipped. Thank you for dinner. "She said.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back