• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Hudson giggled, "well mister big bad wolf, my dad is practically a chimny, its cute how you think I havent stolen a few." She looked up at him with a smile on her lips, she took one of the cigarettes and took his lighter. She lit it, took a few drags without a cough and smiled again, "I have lived a little." She smirked and leaned against him.

Lacey sighed and wrote down her sizes "Please just buy me cheap stuff," she sighed before walking out of her room she saw the clock it was nearly 12:30 and she was worried that neither of the twins had called so she went on the landline and called Jamie "Just reminding you that your curfew is in an hour," she said

He rolled his eye's. "Oh oo lived a little. How about your life you live it how daddy wants you to or are you ready to give into that dark side screaming to get out."He teased her and exhaled. He walked away beckoning her along he gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. He found a quiet place to talk. He trapped her in a corner with a smirk. He blew his smoke away from her."hmm daddies little princess getting down with the dogs now?"He asks her keeping his smirk on his face. His phone Buzzed, but he ignored the call letting it go to voicemail.

Jasmine nods and takes them. She smiled and ate her dinner. Jasmine layed back and sighed, she was tired.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson giggled and rolled her eyes, "woof." She bit her lip a bit and set her hand on his side, "I can be bad if I wanna be bad, I just dont have a partner in crime." She joked looking up at Jamie.

(My replies seem so small since im not using the other two xD )

"Jas Im just going to check if the twins are all right," she called her soft voice flowing through the house. She rode her small bike to Hunters house and walked in trying to find the twins when she finally saw Jamie he was with a girl and was smoking she turned around her eyes tearing up she tried to flee but she caught his eye and shook her head before running outside. She ran to a lake at the edge of the house and sat with her legs hagining in the water the moon was reflected on the water

Jamie laughs. He leaned in closer. "Partner in crime need one not necessary. I have one my sister oh the damage we do. "He said. "But always looking for a sidekick or something along the lines of Charles Manson."He jokes with her"Nah a princess like you wouldn't be interested in a bad boy like me."He said and leaned his lips inches from hers."though I seem to captivated your attention."He says and brushed her lips with his gently and pulled back. He winked and moved his head back. " now I must be off my sister and mine parole officer is here to take us home.see you later." He handed her a card."give me a call if you want a real walk on the wild side."He says. He walked away and grabbed his sister. "Come on parole officer is here to take us home."He said and seeing Lacey. "Hey you okay? "He asks her.

Irish Ice Queen

Billie looked at the twins leaving, hmmm. She shrugged and went to grab another drink, she talked with a few friends and partied.

Kyle eventually found Ryker and they were hitting it off pretty well, talking about interests, things they have in common, etc.

Hudson smiled to herself and touched her lips, "oh wow..." she mumbled to herself and went inside, she was for sure blushing so she rushed up to her room and entered the number into her phone, and put the card on her dresser. She let out a giggle and went back downstairs to have a few shots with her sister. They may look innocent but they sure did know how to drink.

(Off to bed have to work in the morning night. Dont go to far. )

Irish Ice Queen

"Yes Im fine," she lyed wiping away her tears she hated Jamie loving another but it was his life not hers. She stood up and walked towards the car driving home silently

( last post for the night.)

Eva and Jamie talk all the way home. Just basically incoherent twin talk it was half spoken thoughts. Once home Jamie goes up.He pulled Lacey to the side and put a hair behind her ear."Hey what ever it is all will turn out."He said hugged her and kissed her cheek. He went upstairs and turned. "Oh and um try to keep a low profile for a while. My sister is pissed. "He says. He walked to his room closing the door. Eva walked for the stairs. "Oh Lacey go make sure the doors wouldn't want any more thefts to happen and then retire to your room for the weekend. I do not wish to see you till Monday morning. "Eva says and goes to her room to sleep. She slammed her door shut and locked it as she went to lay on her bed.

Irish Ice Queen

Lacey nodded sadly at Eva and Locked all the doors she walked into the small kitchen and got a cracker and a small slice of cheese for her dinner. She snuck past Eva's and padded up two flights of stairs before she got to the attic she lit the small candle and sat on her makeshift bed her eyes flowing with tears Eva was being crueler than ever, Jamie was making out with another girl but at least Jasmine was being nice. She pulled out her locket and casped it around her neck it was almost identical to one of Eva's but it had her mothers handwriting engraved into it. She had heard Eva but made her way downstairs and kept on cleaning Evas Ensuite. She was on her hands and knees her hair falling over her bare shoulders the moonlight from the window illuminated her tear stained face and then she heard footsteps Lacey lept up and hid in bath tub her small body shaking with terror

@Gilmoregirl12

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while the party died down, and Hudson went up to her room to change into her pj's and wash off her makeup. Looked at her phone, wanting to send a text to Jamie, but not wanting to look desperate, so she just went to bed and closed her eyes.

Billie was pretty drunk, so she just took asprin and went to bed.

Kyle was still outside with Rykee talking, he noticed Rykers hands shaking, so he took them in his and smiled. "Are you cold Ryker?"

@ Gilmoregirl12 @Verrici

" A bit. " Lying about him being cold. Before he could react his hands were in Kyle's. He blushed horridly but maintained a calm collective stature, that's a first. He looked back down at his feet trying to focus on his breaths. " C-can I ask you a question?"

Kyle smiled at Rykers stuttering, "ya, sure. What is it?" He kept Rykers hands in his. He knew Ryker wasn't cold, he knew he was nervous, but at least it gave him an excuse to hold Rykers hand. Man, the guy was adorable.

" A-are you into me o-or something? Everyone s-say you are straight." Ryker's heart raced at a million miles an hour and wouldn't stop. He just openly asked the guy he liked for years was into him.

"Uhm... Ryker, who told you I was straight? Its part of the reason everyone at school hates me..." Ryker raised his eyebrow but smiled with a blush, "I like you, yes." Kyle shyly laced his fingers through Rykers.

Ryker's heart dropped to his stomach, but somehow it was in a good way. Maybe just the feeling? " M-maybe its because they know I like you..." It felt like a beam of butterflies was about to burst from his stomach. He felt a bit sick but this also felt good. He started shaking even more though his hands were being held by his crush's hands. Ryker squeezed Kyle's hands a bit.

"Well that's a great thing to hear." Kyle smiled and scooted closer to Ryker. "Im glad our feelings are mutual." He said quietly and leaned in closer to Ryker, going in for a kiss. When he's around other people, Kyle is shy, and quiet. But when its Ryker, he's comfortable, as if he's at home.

Ryker went numb. He never had his first kiss before but with Kyle? Oh gosh this wasnt going to end well. He let go of Kyle's hands and wrapped them around his neck and pulled himself up to Kyle. Hesitant and afraid he puckered his lips just a tiny bit, but not too much. He connected his lips with Kyle. His lips were so soft, warm, and comforting. Ryker's knees buckled a bit. His heart raced a bit more.

(( I dont mind another person, thats my opinion))

Kyle smiled a bit as they kissed, after a bit he pulled away and looked at Ryker, grinning. "I've never kissed someone, I've only seen it in movies..." Kyle admitted shyly and blushed. "So.... Do you wanna be my uh, boyfriend?" He asked quietly.

" I-I. I want to say yes. But I dont want you to get made fun of by being with me Kyle. " Ryker still had his hands around his neck and layed his head on Kyle. "You already get made fun of for being homosexual. The reason why people dont bug me about is because no one really knows. I need you to think about this more because if they see us together you will get beaten." Ryker spoke his mind, and that showed he was truly comfortable with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back