• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Misfits fight their way through highschool, fighting bullies, disabilities, and being different.

These teenagers become friends and help eachother live through the worst years of their lives.

Billie:

Billie pulled up to the school on the scooter that her dad had gotten her when she was 16, Hudson had one too, and turned it off.

She took off her helmet and stared up at the school shaking her head. She hated the place, but she put up with it, because some of her friends needed to smile.

She buckled her helmet to the handle of the scooter and grabbed her bag. Billoe waited at the gates of the school for her friends and siblings.

Hudson:

Hudson had slept in, so she was in a hurry to get to school. She heard a banging on the door with her brothers voice following, "HUDSON WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!!" Kyle kept banging on the door. Hudson jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed, brushed her hair, and did her makeup.

When she ran out of hernroom she grabbed Kyle's hand, got their helmets and got on her scooter. She gave Kyle rides to school since they couldn't afford to buy Kyle a vehicle.

When they arrived to school she hooked her arm through Kyle's and walked up to her sister who was waiting for them in her usual place.

Kyle:

Kyle was usually outgoing and talkative at home, but as soon as he stepped foot on school grounds, its almost as if a flip was switched and he went completely quiet and shy. People made him nervous, so he didn't talk. Especially to his crush Ryker... what would he say? 'Oh I like you... yea, I'm gay.' Kyle shook his head at his thoughts and directed his attention to the twins conversation.

He watched as a person walked by saying hi to Hudson, she was so friendly, 'why can't I be like her...' he thought to himself, 'she has friends, and she's so popular... we're the same blood, so why can't I be like that?' He just cringed at the person who walked by and looked at his feet.

@EmilyPower @Verrici

Elizabeth rode the bus to school like any other morning, she had tried to fake fever so her uncle would let her skip school but it didn´t work, it never did. Elizabeth looked at the other students in the bus and smiled when she realized they were quiet for the first time. The bus eventually arrived to school and Elizabeth got down slowly, she got dirty looks from the other students as she walked, she was used to it and it didnt bother her at all most of the people hated her and she wanted to keep it that way. Elizabeth looked at those students and returned those ugly glares trying to contain her laugher as she did. She didn´t have the energy for school that day and she had theraphy that afternoon like she did every week, she had begged her uncle to stop making her go but he knew Elizabeth needed it after her parent´s horrible death

Ryker woke up from a nightmare, again. His sweat clung onto his body and reacted to the breeze form his open window. He shoved the blankets off him suddenly and brought his knees to his chest hugging them. His breaths would slowly decrescendo to a soft normal volume and pace. He looked around his room, and he was still here. He had to tell himself over and over "This is reality, this is the real me. I am now safe, I am now okay." He breathed deep through his nose before getting up and closing the window. Ryker looked around to find his outfit that he set for today, which was like every other one. Black with a band logo, topped off with bracelets and chains. He moved his back a bit to pop it and stretched, looking around finally finding the outfit. He shuffled to the bathroom never stopping to recognize how much he was shaking. He reached for the handle to remember his chihuahua like patterns. He shakily grabbed the doorknob with little strength then shook his head a bit and firmly grasped it and turned the handle.

Getting out of the bus from sitting there like a lost dog, the teenager stepped quietly off the bus, being the last one out. The doors closed behind him and he watched everyone in front of him slowly meet up with their friends. He looked down on the ground and shuffled his feet. He only had one friend, but she lived two states away. Ryker looked back up to see the guy he always liked, ever since the fifth grade. It was Kyle. He blushed horridly and kept his head down and decided to start walking. The blushing vanished and he returned to his pale color. He passed the trees and other students as he walked in as fast as he could. As he looked up he noticed he was too late to react and accidentally slammed into a person. Ryker dropped all his books and started picking them up. As he picked them up and looked at the person he bumped into his face turned redder than a tomato. Of course, the one person he had to bump into had to be the crush he never got over, Kyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle:

Kyle bumped into his sister, when Rykee bumped into him. He hadn't known who it was until he turned around and looked at him. A blush instantly rose on Kyle's cheeks and he kneeled down to help Ryker pick up his books, "its okay, it was an accident." Kyle said quietly, and before Rker could even apologize. He found apologies awkward for situations, so he tented to not say sorry, or talk over a person who is apologizing. He stood up and a small smile touched his lips.

Ryker awkwardly spoke with a horrible stutter. "I-I am s-so sorry." He looked at his feet and tapped them together like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. He looked up still blushing like a seventh grader having their first kiss. (Well, Ryker still hasn't had his first kiss so he couldn't really relate.) "T-thank you f-for picking up m-my books." Thats all he could really say as he took the books from Kyle, and accidentally touched his hand. Somehow he got redder and nearly fainted. His hands became even more shaky. "His hands are so smooth." He thought what it would feel like if he held Kyle's hand and slowly started day dreaming.

Lacey had been up since dawn and needed to get her masters up. She knocked on Eva's door her hands gripping the breakfast plate her heart was pumping Eva was always the cruel one out of the siblings she walked into the room staring at the floor. "I have your breakfast Miss Eva and your outfit is on your door handle," she said setting up the breakfast on the tray and giving it to Eva she poured her a glass of juice and then stepped back "Miss Eva is there anything else you need," She said shyly looking at her shoes @Gilmoregirl12

Kyle smiled a little more looking at Rykers hand, "uhh, your name is Ryker right? Uhhm do you wanna hang out with me and my sisters?" He asked shyly and put his hands in his pocket.

He turned around to glare at Hudson and Billie when they start picking on Kyle about having a crush, 'if only they knew I actually did' he thought.

When he looked back at Ryker he rolled his eyes whilenthey started singing "Ryker and Kyle sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g" and then giggling.

"Sorry, they're in grade twelve, but their IQ's are about 4th grade..."

Eva

Was woken, by the maid named Lacey. She groaned and mumbles."die twice"she mumbles. She sat up and put her hair back."no where is my side bag."She asks as she goes to get out of bed.She stumbles for her dresser and sends Lacey away. She eats a little and dressed. She darkened her eye's with eyeliner. Eva brushed out her black hair. She grabbed coffee and her bag. She ran down the steps grabbing her bag and keys. She was waiting on her brother and sister.

@Allina Auburn

Jamie

Jamie was asleep in his room. His alarm had gone off. He turned on the light and got up to dress. When he was finished he pull on a leather jacket and brushed out his hair. He ran a hand over his scruff and shrugged he shave later.He got a text from her sister, it said she was waiting for him. He sighed and fixed his hair. He grabbed his bag and ran paat Lacey he winked at her and waved.

Irish Ice Queen

"U-uh. . ." Ryker had no words to express. He sat there blankly as he heard the little tune and he started picturing the scene. Ryker has a gigantic problem with day dreaming cause he hates his life, any escape is a path he will take. Ryker snapped back into reality to see Kyle still staning in front of him with a slight smile. "He did just ask me to hang out with him? Right? Oh gosh what do I say? I always had a crush on this guy I dont know what to say i should take this chance but what if I weird him out or make him hate me? I know this kid's straight and he has no way of liking me back I should just walk away and act like it never happene-" Ryker somehow spoke up while in mid-thought, "S-sure!" He blurted it out really fasted and blinked a couple times. "I mean y-yea why not?"

Lacey left and grabbed her bag before heading to the attic and picking up her mothers locket she clasped it on her neck and nearly cried but stopped herself by reading the inscription "It gets better,". She sprinted downstairs and waited for the others today would be her first day of school the officials had found out that she wasn't being educated and said she had to attend.

She blushed when Jamie smiled at her and her chest constricted but she composed herself and opened the door. "Are you ready Mistress Eva. Master Jamie," she said staring at the floor like her life depended on it. Only then did she realise that she was petrified she didn't want to go to school and be teased shit she hated her life. @Gilmoregirl12

Hudson smiled brightly at her brothers new friend, he never talked to people, and she was the only one that Kyle was close enough to to admit he's gay, so she was happy he actually talked. "C'mon and join us then Ryker!" She smiled and winked at him, knowing that he likes her brother from just the way hes acting.

Kyle raised his eyebrow at Hudson and shook his head. He smiled at Ryker "you can calm down..." he tried to be comforting to Ryker.

Hudson shook her head and looked around the campus for Jamie, she had been a good friend with him, and she kinda liked him, but she knew she had no chance because he was interested in the girl who helped clean his house. But he was still a great friend!

Elizabeth took out her phone and started reading her texts, she had gotten around 8 in the last 10 minutes from his uncle. He was a good guy but after Elizabeth´s parents died he became really over-protective over Elizabeth. She saw a couple of familiar faces aproaching her and she rolled her eyes as they stood infront of her. She remembered getting in the fight with one of the guys because he was saying things about her parents, she got detention after that and now the only thing they do is watch her and laugh. She rolled her eyes as soon as she heard one of them talking. He started telling her she was a coward because she never spoke to him again after the fight, Elizabeth laughed at the comment and smiled at him.

"Well, you´re the guy who got his ass kicked by a girl. I suggest you go grow a pair and then I´ll talk to you again"

Elizabeth decided to leave before they could say anything else, the guy yelled a swear word at her and she yelled it back.

"S-sorry." Ryker looked at the girl he never noticed. He gave a weird one fourth of a wave, which was more like a quick one movement of his hand. He started shaking less and less as he got the tiniest bit more comfortable talking to the guy he always never had the courage to talk to. He looked back down at the ground then his feet and curled in his toes from being so nervous. He looked back up and waited for a response because he was the one being accepted into their group and he didnt know what they do before school.

Eva and Jamie

Eva looked at her "did you wake our sister Jasmine.She won't thank you if she us late for school."Eva said with a bored look. Jamie nods in agreement with his sister. "Yeah you think Eva freaks out wait till you see Jasmine flip a bitch."he said.They hear a scream from upstairs. "There us the freak out. "Jamie says

Jasmine

Jasmine woke and looked at the time.She screamed and got up. She dressed quickly and ran downstairs in heels."why didn't you wake me ugh.lets go you two are such ass wipes."She snapped at them. She watched eva smirk.

Irish Ice Queen

Lacey has been so busy she had forgotten Jasmine "I am so sorry Miss Jasmine," she said her eyes downcast she bit her lip waiting for a punishment to be issued it was usually no dinner or taking the blame for something. She handed all three their lunches "Do you want me to drive or do you want your chauffeur," she asked. @Gilmoregirl12

Eva, Jasmine, and Jamie.

Eva was smirking at her sister. Jamie gave Eva a nudge and whispered to her.she shook her head and laughed.Jasmine shrugs to Lacey."what ever not your fault these two are mean."She snapped.

Eva laughed and walks to the door."I am driving today.come on or will be late."She says. Jamie shrugs and they all walk for the car. Eva gets in the driver seat. Jamie sits in the passenger seat and Jasmine is in the back.She leaned back with a sigh. She hated going with her siblings they were both dark and creepy at times. Also was afraid of ruining her image.

Irish Ice Queen

Lacey slid into the backseat and got out a bag "Miss Jasmine do you need your spare makeup bag," she asked. She smiled at Jamie and leaned against the window daydreaming her eyes were shut and her smile curled at her lips, she smelt the smell of a campfire and opened her eyes inhaling and sighing out. The wind whipped her red hair making it seem like flames she soon heard the sounds of teenagers and snapped to attention she felt like vomiting and looked at Jamie biting her lip hoping that his smile would help

@Gilmoregirl12

Jasmine took it and stuck it in her bag.She Sighed as her sister pulled up to the school. Jasmine got out and walked away from them. She made a be line for her friends. Eva and Jamie laughed. Jamie gave a small smile back at Lacey. "Have fun today."He said.Eva nods to her and gets out "Jamie let's get going."She says he nods and hands his sister a cigarette. They light up as they walk away from the car.

@Allina Auburn

Irish Ice Queen

Lacey turned away and rolled her eyes she couldn't believe those kids they were so rich money was like fresh oxygen. She bit her lip took a deep breath and walked into the school her heart pumping wildly she walked towards the front office and collected her timetable and locked combination she took her secondhand books and put them in the locker. She walked towards her first class Mathematics but on the way a large muscled boy pushed her against the wall "Hey cutie, want to come with me," He leered Lacey shook her head and tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let her. He grabbed her small wrist and dragged her outside where no one else was he kicked her onto the floor and a few of his friends joined in "You do not say no to me bitch, You skank," He said kicking her with every word. He pulled her onto her feet and shoved his tongue into her mouth "Get used to it," He said pushing her back onto the ground and storming away. Lacey crawled into a ball and started to whimper

Jamie

Jamie had gone to his locker and put his stuff away. Jamie went out to smoke He saw some one on the ground and walked over seeing Lacey. Jamie knelt next to her."Hey you okay? What happened to you? "Jamie asked her. He helped her up gently and looked her over."you seem pretty unharmed. What happened to you and who did this to you."He asked. He wasn't as mean as Eva, and the girl did live with them. He hates to see the girl in pain. When his sister wasn't around, he could be a nice person.

Jasmine

Jasmine walked to her group of friends. She smiled and sighed. She was so glad to be away from her brother and her sister. They were seriously horrible kids especially to her.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
I-I she stuttered out looking into his eyes "A boy asked me-me to come with him and I s-s-said no and then he kicked me with his friends," she stuttered out leaving out the part where he kissed her. "Please just leave me alone your to good for me," she said brushing herself of and getting ready to leave

Jamie

"Woah hold on, who did this to you."He said gently grabbing her."to good you seen what me and my sister do. To good is not in our vocabulary. "He smirked and laughed slightly. His face became serious again. "So show me who did thia to you and I will leave you be after that. If that is what you want."Jamie said.

@Allina Auburn

Irish Ice Queen

"Please Let me go, he'll do it again if you know," she said shaking her head she was petrified of school now and wanted to die more than ever. "Master I haven't been to middle or high school, please let me just go home and be my ugly, fat and uneducated self," she plead. Her red hair blew in the wind flowing into his face she leaned forward to get the hair back into place and her eyes met his a sense of depression echoing. "And I didn't mean you were academically good, Your just to rich and popular never mind good looking," she said clanging her hand over her mouth "I didn't mean the last bit," she said looking down at her feet they were in a pair of flats that were three sized to small and tattered but at least she wasn't bear foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back