• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Jamie smiles and kisses her. "It is how I get out missy."He said"aww locked up princess need a prince to rescue her.sorry none of those here. I am the bad guy the one daddy protects you from."He said and smiled. He picked her up and dumped her on the bed. He pinned her with his body and kissed her gently."Still in? "he said.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson giggled "well, if you're the bad guy, then I can't be a çomplete princess, I could be your apprentice" when she was on the bed she nodded and kissed him deeper

He laughed and kissed her deeply he pulled away gently. "No you are still the princess. All princesses fall for the bad guy who had captured them."He winked at her and rolled so he was on his back and she was laying across him. He sighed and wrapped an arm around her.

Irish Ice Queen

"Than that takes Mario to a whole new level" Hudson laughed and looked at him, "on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like me?" She leaned on one elbow, with her other hand playing with his shirt.

He sighed and breathed in and out gently. He ran a hand through his hair. He chuckled at her comment.when she asked him how much he liked her. He sighed and caressed her cheek. There is no scale on my like for you darlin. But does this help I do anything to keep you safe.

Irish Ice Queen

"Okay." She nodded and pressed a kiss to his nose. "I like it when you do that with your hair" she smiled, "its hot" she giggled. She sat up and sat on his stomach, making sure not to put too much weight on, for scared she might hurt him.

Jamie pulled her back diwn to him."you like that love? Hmmm and where do you think you are going my darling. "He said and pulled her hair back gently. And kissed along her neck. He left small love bites along her neck, he pulled her closer and runs a hand down her back.

Irish Ice Queen

((Haha blackout?? xD ))

Hudson made a small sound and tilted her head slightly to give him more access "I'm not going anywhere Mr. Bada**" she whispered and ran her fingers in his hair.

(Lol Yush)

Jamie sighed as he rolled over to his back. He looked over at her covered in his sheets. "Little temptress you are."He said and covered himself gently. The door burst open."we need to.. oh god dress both of you now."Eva said. "Jamie we need to talk, about this."She said and looks at him. Jamie sighed. He kissed Hudson. "Can you get out Eva."He snapped and she stepped out.He looked at Hudson. "Dress and go out my window and what ever you do don't believe anything you here next."he said. And stood to dress in boxers and jeans.

Irish Ice Queen

(Whoa, this story has already reached intense parts, I can't come in in this situation. Anyone else who is not Jamie, Hudson or Eva?)

Hudson frowned and quickly got dressed. She walked over to the window and leaned against the wall, her hands clasped infront of her. When she was nervous, she did this thing with her shirt, where she kept pulling the sleeves to cover her hands. She picked that habit up when she was at her moms funeral and it stuck for good.

Hudson watched the door.

Jamie stepped out. Before he did he looked at her."Trust me what I am about to say is not true. It may hurt, but don't believe it for a second." He said quietly.

He stepped out to talk to his sister. They talk quietly at first. Then they get a bit louder."really little miss goodie goodie is who you date. She is going to get you caught then you will be in jail what is it with her that you even like she isn't one of us."Eva said. Jamie sighed "your look she just a nice fuck buddy is all. You know me how could I be serious about a silly girl. Who isn't even in our statures."He said it hurt to say, but his sister wouldn't leave him be and this was the only way ahe would back off.he saw his sister smirk."well then carry on your wild ways."She said. He sighed and went back in catching sight of Hudson's face."Babe no listen I told you nit to believe anything I said. That was just to get my sister off my back and keep you safe."He said

Irish Ice Queen

Hudsons face was slightly pale at his words. They stung, badly. But what hurt most is that his sister would only accept if she was a f*ck buddy, what if he had had others too? Hudson looked at her feet, her body was shaking slightly at her thoughts. "I-I don't like that s-she only accepts me as a f*ck buddy." She stumbled over her words.

He sighed and walked over.He hugged her"I am sorry I didn't mean."He said"the fact she thinks so low of you pissed me off. But I promise there is no one else and you are mire then a fuck buddy I swear.I am sorry I just want you safe."He lifted her chin gently

Irish Ice Queen

"If s-she found out we were more... would she hurt me?" Hudson looked up at him, a slight frown curved on her lips. Her body was still shaking in his arms and the look on her face showed she was scared. She'd never been beaten up before... well except for the time Billie got mad cause Hudson was cheating at monopoly, and Billie kep throwing whatever she could find at Hudson.

Hudson leaned her forehead on his chest and closed her eyes.

He sighed "I dont know my love. I don't trust her and for now you will be at my side for almost 24/7 except for when you have to sleep. I am not sure what she is up ti."He said and rocked her gently. He held her close and tightly."I promise no one will touch the princess.come on lets get you out of here."He said

Irish Ice Queen

"Yea" she nodded and looked out the window "window or front door." She smiled gently and sighed "I wanna take the front door... I mean, you'll be there to protect me." She smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips. She grabbed his hand and went to the bedroom door, opened it and started going downstairs.

Lacey had heard all of this from the attic and came storming downstairs to Eva's room "You arrogant posh Bitch,They are in love and you storm in and try and ruin it," she said her voice in a loud hissing whisper she shook her head at Eva "I love your brother, and I feel jealous about Hudson, but I don't step in and ruin them," she said her voice raised "And I know your going to fire me, but it's worth it, because you are a bully, a vicious sneak, After this I will probably live on the streets but I will still look out for them," she said waiting for Eva's response

Jamie took her downstairs and kissed her gently. "Come on"he walked out his front door and whisked her to his car. He got her in first and drove off towards some where safer.He stopped at the park."you okay princess. "He asks

Eva watched her walk in and yell. She laughed and kept laughing."you really think thats love girl you have another thing coming. And as for all that a bully no dangerous yes and you decide to confront me thinking I am letting you go."Eva laughed darkly. she smacked Lacey across the face hard so the girl fell.She grabbed her by the hair roughly. "You will be begging for death by the end I will gladly give it to you after I have had my fun."She said with a low hiss. She got Lacey up and dragged her with a firm grip to the basement. have fun in the dark. This should cool you off. What you think a week with little to nothing to drink or eat. I think so to."She said and shoved the girl inside. Also only I have the key and only way out through this door."She said closing it and locking the door. Eva had finally snapped.

Irish Ice Queen

Lacey's face stung from the slap and her usually pale cheek was already starting to bruise and her scalps roots ached with pain but Lacey wasn't having any of it. "You sick Psychopath, Let me go, Let me go," she screamed but it was for no good because she was in the bottom of the basement with a evil bitch deciding whether she lives or dies.

Hudson nodded slightly, her knees pulled to her chest, "this day went really bad really fast" she said quietly. And looked at him, "how bad has she hurt someone before...?" Hudson asked. "Maybe my sisters cowboy boots would protect me slightly." She tried to joke, but she was too numb to make it sound like a joke.

Eva smirked and walked away from the door. She was a psychopath, she had hid it well for to long. Now she wanted to shine. What had caused her to snap though her brother something at school. She wasn't sure but snap she did.

"Hey Hudson listen to me. She won't hurt you. She needs help and I may have to get her some, but you my dear safe. I promise. "He says

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back