• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

Jamie sighs. "Stay here I will check on her."Jamie said."well yeah, we probably should.however that will be tricky.now lick the doors and stay put babe."Jamie said.

Jamie went inside and tryed the basement door. He knew when it was locked.He slammed against the door."Lacey?"He asks. He stepped back and kicked the door and kept kicking till it broke. He ran down to Lacey."he turned the light on."come on let's get you out of here."He said and picked the girl up. He walked up the stairs and slammed on the door."open up babe."He said

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hudson quickly unlocked the door and frowned at Lacey worriedly. "Whay did your sister do to her"she said in horror to Jamie and looked at him. Hudson now had a look into the future as to what will happen to her if Eva gets anywhere near her. She sat innher seat straight and closed her eyes tightly, not wanting those images in her head.

Jamie put her in the back and sighed. "Not sure she has a hand mark on her face and a few cuts and bruises."He closed the door and got in the driver seat. He backed out."you will be under my watch till we can get her in a rehab or jail."He said. Eva had really gone off the deep end.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson pulled her knees to her chest, "Lacey can stay in the shed which my and my sister made a hangout room... so theres a tv, couch, mini fridge. She should be comfy... and no one woild think to find someone living in a shed." She smiled and looked back at Lacey. She looked at Jamie and nodded "you can stay over too" she touched his arm gently.

Jamie nods and stops at her house."just open your window. I will get Lacey set."He said. He took Lacey to the room and set her up. He sighed. And went out she be safe for now.He went around to Hudson's window and waited for her. He would climb into her window.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson opened her window and looked down at him. She quickly backed up and sat on the bed with an uncertain look. She felt bad about his sister... they were twins, twins have a special connection. Like Hudson did with Billie.

There was a soft knock on the door and Billie quietly walked in, "you okay Hud?" She asked. Hudsom frowned and hugged Billie tightly, "yes... I left my scooter at the church, can you go get it before Eva does something to it...?" Billie nodded and hugged her sister one more time before running out.

Kyle's sister rushed passed him and he raised an eyebrow. He made his way upstairs and saw his other sister standing there looking at the ground. Last time she hsd that look she was being bullied at school, in 4th grade. He frowned and backed out. Going to his room.

Jamie waited a bit and climbed up into her window. "Hey babe."He walked over closing her door. He pulled her in and kissed her gently. "I promise I will keep you safe."He said. He locked lips with hers."relax okay."He said and kissed her neck gently. He wanted to comfort her and take her mind off if it all. He knew Eva needed help, but what to do.

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't know what I'd do if Billie and I were going through this..." she frowned st him, "theres school tomorrow... will she be there?" She asked shyly. And rested her forehead against his chest, "im not going if she is..."

Billie ran to the church where Hudson had left her scooter. She quickly started up the scooter and climbed on. Then speeding off down the road. She knew something was up with Eva. The girl was a crazy b*tch. She parked the scooter in the garage and threw the keys in one of the drawers in the kitchen. She walked up to Kyles room and sat on the bed with him. When Hudson was sad, those emotions effected Billie.

"Will stay here babe"He said and Kissed her. He pulled her to the bed and kissed her deeply. He turned her over and layed very lightly over her.He held up his weight

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson kissed back and giggled when Jamie was o top, "you're just ready aren't ya there" she kissed him but shook her head and pushed him on his side pn the bed and cuddled in, "sorry, im just a bit tired." She laid her head on his chest and shut her eyes.

Jamie laughs and rolling to his back.He shook his head and sighed.He put his hand behind his head.Jamie closed his eye's and fell asleep.He was tired and needed time ti think in what to do with his sister.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson eventually fell asleep.

In her dreams; She woke up quickly when she heard a crash in the garage. Hudson ran downstairs and into the garage where Eva was smashing her scooter. Hudsons eyes filled with tears "what are you doing?! My mom bought me that before she died!" She screamed at Eva and she just smirked.

"You b*tch!" Hudson tsckled tackled Eva to the ground. They fought a bit but finally Hudson pinned Eva and punched her a few times.

The rest of her sleep consisted of no dreams....

A few hours later Hudsom woke up. Sitting up she looked around her room then down at Jamie "at least I can beat her in my dreams..." Hudson whispered quietly and went to stand by the window.

Lacey woke up in a strange place she nearly let out a scream but then she remembered the last nights occurrences and started to whimper thinking of Eva and her evil ways she wondered if Jasmine was ok and begged that she was

Jamie was fast asleep. He felt Hudson move. He rolled over and grabbed her wrist."babe where you going it is the middle of the night."He said. His grip was tighter than he intended. He just wanted to pull her closer and curl around Hudson.

Irish Ice Queen

"I can't sleep..." she said quietly, looking at his hand around her wrist. "I think Lacey is awake..." she pulled on some pajama pants and a sweater. "Imma check on her okay?" She bent down and pressed a kiss to his lips then slipped out her bedroom door, going downstairs, and to the shed.

She gently knocked on the door and walked in, "hey... you okay?" Hudson sat down beside the beat up girl and hugged her

(( Im holding off for now but yeah dont worry if you dont show up at the start, it's going to roll on into the long night.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back