• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! Looking for partners! /ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

I'm back at school, so I finally have some more time to do this. However, my muse in general is a bit low at the moment, as I'm slowly nearing the end of my battery, but (here comes the big but) I had some time to relax during the past couple weekends and now my itch has reappeared. So, with that onto the terms and conditions as well as some pairing ideas.

Me

• 18 years old
  • she/her
  • Central European
  • Loves talking OOC very much, I like to get to know my writing partners

Character-wise, I prefer to play fxf or mxf in a platonic setting, with me playing the girl. With fxf I'm totally down for romantic settings too. I generally like to play characters who are close to my age, so the range will go from 18 to 20 years old for my side. I usually tend to write 1 to 3 paragraphs, but if I'm really feeling it I can also do 5 to 6 sometimes. I'm also a huge fan of enemies to lovers and I usually prefer OCxOC over Canon characters. If you've made it until here, would you mind letting me know about your favorite celebration (like Halloween, etc.)

You
  • Any age is fine
  • Any gender is fine too
  • please no one-liners though
  • you don't necessarily have to like to talk OOC, maybe just give me a heads up before, or be prepared that I'll ask how you're doing a couple of times a month or so (usually out of the blue when I'm bored).
  • generally ghost friendly, though it's appreciated if you tell me before that you're not feeling it anymore

Fandoms

There's quite a bit, so if you'd like to play one and it's not on here, just ask - I might know it. (frequently subject to changes) If there's a cat after the fandom, that means I'm craving it
  • AtlA ᓚᘏᗢ or TloK
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Teen Titans ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Nimona

Anything else I'm up for

The same goes for here as it goes for the fandoms ^^
  • Highschool/College
  • Summer Camp
  • Popstar x Fan
  • Rival bands
  • Superhero x Supervillain
  • Online friends (who might get to meet)
  • anything Sci-fi
  • anything fantasy
  • Any kind of AU

Alright, so that's pretty much it, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^

See ya!

I have ATLA/LoK universe plots I'm willing to share/RP! I am 21+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back