Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

I don't see why not but if you don't mind I'd like to wait on @welian first before I give away that spot. She said she wanted to join and given the character she wants to play I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to be Captain as well.

Alright so I just had a chat with @welian and it looks like she's fine with giving up the captain's spot. If you want it it's yours Giy, but submit something quick before somebody else takes it!

It's friggin Giy, why do you think I would be upset if my best friend got the spot? xD

Put em in a scubbard with a hose-pipe bottom?

Shave their belly with a rusty razor?

Put em in the bed with the Captain's daughter?

Greytooth: HA! Jokes on you lad, I aint sired any daughters! ...Least none that I know of. -thinks of past escapades-

.... Aubia is far too prim and proper to be here.

Actually I think she's just the right amount of proper this story is in desperate need of.

Aubia: -puts on a pair of cotton gloves before shaking hands-

I hate it that I can't see half the people's character pictures. For some reason it's not letting me.

Do you know what it's doing exactly Stew? If it's something on my end I'd like to fix it, but I can see the pictures clearly. =\

Mine, yours, Navi's, and ShalRavenne. But I can't see anyone else's.

Hmm, lemme look into this. I think I know what the problem is but I'll double check to be sure.

Alright so I think I figured out the problem. The pics not showing up have their source code listing an RPNation attachment URL as the source. I'll have to get their profile pics from whatever source they got them from for this to work.

Indeed.

Alright so I edited Kori's profile with the updated photos. Can someone please take a look to see if that fixed the problem?

Crew of the Lady Skyclad! Say hallo to the Quil brothers; Mik-Tok the Engineer and Qal-Eel the Cook!

xWFDt8B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back