Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Shortly. I'm picking away at it as best I can, but I should have the sheets up by tomorrow when I've got some time to think. That character list was the bulk of my work today and it's fairly lengthy as you can see.

Yeah, I'll give it another read. Also, I've been looking up so much weaponry, even gun collectors would say I've gone off the deep end.

Aint nothing wrong with that. Just keep it below a minigun and I think you'll be alright.

Completely human, and I already have a face claim in mind.

Hey, are there going to be some sort of plane alongside the airships?

I imagine there would be, they had them in WWII after all. The airships would be something between a dirigible and and airplane, not quite as fast but packing a lot more firepower and cargo space.

I think a good idea for what kinda stuff you can expect to see is anything out of Castle in the Sky, minus the guardian robots.

Oh, ok. I think we should only have WW1-type planes, considering the look of WW2 planes, I think that would ruin the vibes. I had the image of a Memphis Belle-type thing, where the airship has to hold off other, smaller planes while heading to a destination. But we don't have to use this idea, if you don't want.

Oh come now, that's an exageration for sure. I mean its not like I offered root beer and hookers. Now THAT would be the best OOC thread.

@KamiKahzy

mmmmmm Root beer! Now that sounds good = w=

hookers would only be good if they were serving said root beer

Sign me up! I would like a crazy straw as well, unless I have to pay extra.

Random note:

I had a dream with League of Legend characters....now I want to play but my gaming station kicked the bucket months ago...[cries] I need those crazy straws now (:<)

-crazy straw rain-

Attention one and all, character sheets are now open! Follow the instructions on the Character Sign-Up page and everything should be fine. I will work on posting the Magic guidelines either later today or tomorrow for reference but for now this seems like enough to start filling up character slots. Check the IC page for available slots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back