Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

well i personally left a quick notice about being mia for last week

...but nothing's happened since i left that note so fuck if i know

i hope it hasn't died bc if so then that's the third fucking time this rp has died just as it begins.

Personally I'm at a loss with what to post, or do, or, yeah... at a loss.

Hello everyone.

So I'd like to formally apologize for letting this RP go stagnant. That's my fault and I only have a few legitimate excuses and several illigitimate ones that I could use to reason my way out of it. But that would take too long and leave a bad taste in my mouth so fuggit, I'll own up to my mistake.

I just finished up sending out some mass PMs to the others members that still have slotted characters. Those that have posted their concern here didn't receive the PM because I already know you're concerned about the state of the RP (minus animegirl, didn't notice you spoke up until it was too late).

And as long as you're here I'd just like to know if everyone's schedules are stil viable to post if we're able to revive this thing in the next few days. If you feel like you need to drop don't be afraid to say so, I have no right to judge.

And if anyone is curious one of my legitimate reasons for letting this thing slip for so long is a new doggy addition to my house that was rather last minute. She's a great dog and thankfully she's only staying temporarily but she's still in her puppy stages and requires a large amount of attention.

Hopefully, after I get off a post at another RP, I can pop one in right over here.

Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I am still in the rp I just haven't found time to post anything. Tomorrow I will defenitly/definitly(?) post something... but now I gotta sleep cause tomorrow I have to go work. Gl

(@Fraxinus it's 'definitely'!)

i am good to post p much whenever. might be a bit slow bc school + my cosplay group got accepted to do a panel at a-kon so we're writing that up

in two weeks i will be gone for spring break, but i should be able to access internet, so I'll probably be able to at least pop in once

giphy.gif

i am currently waiting on @Girouette to post but am hereby announcing that i am on spring break and assuming that this isn't something we're all just letting die bc no one's posted in a while

i may not be able to get on much at all the next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back