• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grand Adventure: If One Piece had a baby with Treasure Planet

*opens her mouth to reply but thinks she would get in trouble with the admin for saying it* WHITE FADE ..... it begins

o no so thats what clicking does...

best to back away from my mouse now.

RPNation Antivirus activated. Engaging SHOOP.EXE, please standby.

AHM A FIRIN MAH -BWAAAAAAGH-

I'm working on 3 CS right nao ;w;

OH OH

I forgot I has a question for youu

And you can still call me Lori .-.

Soz fell asleep

I was just wondering if it's ok to not put much in the "My story is not for the faint of heart" section

Oh that's perfectly fine. There's no need for a long backstory, just a little something that tells us where they came from and how they either got or are getting hired.

Ahaha! Well, he's keeping me up in more ways than one, that's for sure.

Not in the way you'd think though :P

It's loosely story driven. I'll be giving the captains a basic destination every so often but it's up to the players to figure out how to get from checkpoint to checkpoint. And as long as all the characters stay within their race's limitations just about anything is feasible.

If anyone is still interested in joining, we've got an entire airship that needs crew members. The Rivals are horribly understaffed and they're making these really pitiful faces and I just can't bear to look at them anymore. It's awful, really, won't you think of the mercenaries?

Well as long as we keep posting in it it won't die out that quickly.

-boo boo, be doop-

-bumps the bump-

Id be interested in an anthronian Explorer. But heads up, the character I have in mind is not the brightest bulb on the Hanukkah tree

On second thought, it looks like all the slots are full.

Thank you for your interest though! If we have anyone who wants to drop we'll ask you first if you'd like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back