• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy To Kill a God ─ Adventure RP

psychex

ขอบคุณสำหรับการอุปถัมภ์ของคุณ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We, the 6 chosen ones, must be ready for the oncoming crisis; a (supposedly) immortal god known for killing those who defy him. He deserves no introduction, none at all... Cadamaheum. The God of the Infinite Void.

Now, do remember that in doing this, we are risking our lives. We must all be prepared physically, mentally, and emotionally. Even though we are all equal in power, that alone will not be enough to kill such a powerful being. Now, I'm very aware that not all of us will make it. This is a huge task. That is why I also mentioned "emotionally." We must not be faint of heart. We must not falter.

He is well known across the 12 nations, and he has killed countless of us. We must band together to somehow kill this immortal fiend. We must use the power of friendshi-... clichéd... the power of teamwor-... ugh... WE MUST USE THE POWER OF TOGETHERNE-... DAMMIT!! We... must use... the power... of... um... being... a group... of close people... yeah, that works... to kill our mortal enemy! Now who's with me?!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bring a character, bring a weapon, bring a backstory, bring powers, and bring an outfit.

Rules aren't strict, there can be romance.

Serious but not too serious.

Hope you're interested.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hex is a very well-known witch, known as the Mooncaster of Quioh. (Quioh is the Land of Rabbits) Although they seem a little... eh... ─ how do I put it? ─ unique... they are very powerful. As the Mooncaster of Quioh, they have the power of ice, darkness, and extreme psychokinesis. At first, they may seem like a bit of an a-hole, but once they warm up to you, they have an incredibly sweet demeanor. They are an extremely good singer, and they love singing in general. Their favorite instrument is the lyre, and as for a weapon, their favorite is their giant ax. Anyways... when I said they were unique, I meant it. Although sweet, they are also a tad bit... psycho. In battles, they show no mercy at all. AT ALL. Honestly, they get kinda scary. Besides that, they're a pretty heavy drinker, but they can handle their alcohol.

As for an outfit, they always wear their favorite cloak and glasses. For some strange reason, they don't wear shoes. Their hair is down to their knees, and they refuse to cut it. No one can really tell what they are. They have the gentleness and demeanor of a female, but the strength and confidence of a male.

Last edited:
yay

yayy

yayyy

Two more and we can start. Don't forget what I said in the original post.

Aaand it's done! We can start soon, so get prepped.

Bring a character, bring a weapon, bring a backstory, bring powers, and bring an outfit.

Rules aren't strict, there can be romance.

Serious but not too serious.

Hope you're interested.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can choose whatever you want to be. Just not too OP, because that wouldn't be fair.

So...

interested in playing as a character like this:

I should do that, shouldn't I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back