• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Wait I'll be flying with you?..." she asked

(Thinking if Emily is not a good flyer, it's taken her much longer to get use to it. Maybe is just scared of falling....not sure what would be a good purpose....)
"Well do you want your own broom or just to hitch on mine?" He asked

"Well do you want your own broom or just to hitch on mine?" He asked
"Im going to regret this...but I'll go with you.." she sarcastically answered. She did not want to go on her own she knew her flying skills weren't the best and she would never be able to keep up with him. Besides her fear of falling was almost none existent when she rode with him.

"Im going to regret this...but I'll go with you.." she sarcastically answered. She did not want to go on her own she knew her flying skills weren't the best and she would never be able to keep up with him. Besides her fear of falling was almost none existent when she rode with him.
He got on his broom making her close her eyes and kicked off. When they were high enough to see the whole castle and grounds blanketed in snow. He spoke. "Open your eyes."

He got on his broom making her close her eyes and kicked off. When they were high enough to see the whole castle and grounds blanketed in snow. He spoke. "Open your eyes."
Emily was a bit hesitant at first of the idea of closing her eyes while flying. Though she did as told, sighing at the request. She held on tightly as she closed her eyes. Feeling the icy cold wind blow on her face and hair as they took off from the ground. Emily opened her eyes, letting out a small gasp, the views were nothing even seen from the tallest point in the castle. "Wow..." she said breathlessly as the sight of it all seemed to take her breath away. "It's so pretty..." she softly added

Emily was a bit hesitant at first of the idea of closing her eyes while flying. Though she did as told, sighing at the request. She held on tightly as she closed her eyes. Feeling the icy cold wind blow on her face and hair as they took off from the ground. Emily opened her eyes, letting out a small gasp, the views were nothing even seen from the tallest point in the castle. "Wow..." she said breathlessly as the sight of it all seemed to take her breath away. "It's so pretty..." she softly added
"A winter wonderland." He said.

"Are you kidding. You're Hagrid's favorite student since Harry Potter." He said
"Really?...." Emily replied looking down embarrassed as she held on to Earl. "I'm I really?...how would you even know this?....besides I am not really one of his students I'm merely a second year.." she added

"Really?...." Emily replied looking down embarrassed as she held on to Earl. "I'm I really?...how would you even know this?....besides I am not really one of his students I'm merely a second year.." she added
"Cuz you're better than everyone Care of Magical Creatures student he's ever had combined." He said landing at the hut. Hagrid was outside. "Hey yeh two. Got a trear fer ya Emily "

"Cuz you're better than everyone Care of Magical Creatures student he's ever had combined." He said landing at the hut. Hagrid was outside. "Hey yeh two. Got a trear fer ya Emily "
"I see...." she whipped lightly blushing, but it could have just been the cold air. Emily could not help but smile seeing Hagrid as they landed. Letting go of Earl and hopping off the broom she rushed over to Hagrid and gave the large man a hug. "Happy christmas Hagrid!" She said looking up at him with a smile. "A treat?...oh did you baked your rock cakes Hagrid?....or did you aquire a new beast?..." She asked

"I see...." she whipped lightly blushing, but it could have just been the cold air. Emily could not help but smile seeing Hagrid as they landed. Letting go of Earl and hopping off the broom she rushed over to Hagrid and gave the large man a hug. "Happy christmas Hagrid!" She said looking up at him with a smile. "A treat?...oh did you baked your rock cakes Hagrid?....or did you aquire a new beast?..." She asked
"Sort of. I've got some new salamander's for class. Their Frozen Salamanders. Cousins of the fire ones yeh've been helping me tale care of."

"Sort of. I've got some new salamander's for class. Their Frozen Salamanders. Cousins of the fire ones yeh've been helping me tale care of."
"Frozen salamanders!" She gasped "Oh I have to see" she said with excitement and over all very curious as to seeing these little creatures

"Frozen salamanders!" She gasped "Oh I have to see" she said with excitement and over all very curious as to seeing these little creatures
They were led to where they are. They were were sleeping comfortably in the snow ans their scales were an icey shade of blue

"And their quite happy fer now." Hahrid said
"Well they all do look quite content on their little pile of snow.....this is such a perfect day for them." She commented looking down at the little creatures. Tiny Oakly poked out from her curls and looked over at what ever she was talking about.

"Well they all do look quite content on their little pile of snow.....this is such a perfect day for them." She commented looking down at the little creatures. Tiny Oakly poked out from her curls and looked over at what ever she was talking about.
A Salamnder saw Oakley and peered at him before its tongue shot out for him. Earl reacted quickly and grabbed the tongue before it reach Oakley.

A Salamnder saw Oakley and peered at him before its tongue shot out for him. Earl reacted quickly and grabbed the tongue before it reach Oakley.
Emily gasped moving back as the salamander's tongue shot toward her. Even though she knew Earl had excellent reflexes she was amazed at his speed and quickness that he managed to grab the salamander's tongue. "Earl....." was all she managed to say as she stared at him reaching up tp pull the frightened Oakly off of her.

Emily gasped moving back as the salamander's tongue shot toward her. Even though she knew Earl had excellent reflexes she was amazed at his speed and quickness that he managed to grab the salamander's tongue. "Earl....." was all she managed to say as she stared at him reaching up tp pull the frightened Oakly off of her.
He let it go wincing. He had grabbed it his hand was becoming frostbitten. "Blimey that's painful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back