• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fate's Flame

He pulled away from her, the sadness returning to his face as he looked into her eyes. Just from the way she looked at Marcus he knew she would never give him up, and he knew Marcus felt likewise. He pulled the tablet back and scribbled on it angrily

Just leave me alone

Anastasia stepped back as hurt flooded her expression. She looked down embarrassed. "I'm sorry," she whispered as tears flooded her eyes. "I... i... I have to go," she said softly before hurrying back home.

He watched her leave, sadness, guilt and regret flooding him. He shouldn't have behaved like that, he knew better. He set out to follow her but decided half way there that seeing him probably wasn't what she wanted. She was happy with Marcus, that should make him happy "so why doesn't it?" He thought

Marcus saw Anastasia crying and looked back at Demecius with anger in his eyes. He didn't care at this point who was here or if anyone heard him, '' Who do you think you are! I searched for you throughout all the night worried for your life! and here you are refusing my aid as a friend! Now you even dare make others cry? I know how much you love her and yet you hurt her? Why are you doing all of this!'' he finally asked his voice rising every time.

'' Tsh.. I thought we were friends and here you go being all introvert on us.'' Marcus said throwing the medicine at him and running after Anastasia. He ended up stumbling on someone who looked like Valeria but his mind was too busy at the moment. He finally managed to catch up with her before she walked in her house. '' Anastasia wait..'' he said softly while panting.

Decimius had been going to talk to her but he stopped behind a corner to watch now they behaved

Valeria found herself at the beach. It took quite a while to get there, perhaps an hour. She had headed there after she returned home and gave her father the profits he had earned from the market, dropping off the goods she bought. She quickly changed into much lighter clothes and then made herself a small lunch, which consisted of a few slices of bread she baked the other day, a bit of cheese, a pomegranate, and a flask of wine she had poured and hid in her bag when her father wasn't looking.

"I need to get away..." She thought as she sat in the shade of a huge boulder on the sand. She removed her sandals and sunk her feet into the warm sand before she took out her lunch from her bag, beginning to eat her bread and cheese.

She then remembered to earlier when she was leaving the market and how Marcus had accidentally bumped into her. "He did not even apologise. That boy..." She thought bitterly and took a sip from her flask as she stared out into the ocean's horizon.

She stopped and looked up at him with big blue eyes. "What did I do wrong?" she asked softly, looking down as she wiped her tears on the backs of her hands. "I don't know what I did to make him angry..."

Marcus felt a weight in his chest, he couldn't hide this from her. He got closer to her , '' You didn't do anything wrong.. We didn't do anything reasonable for him to...try and take his life.'' He ended up admitting it feeling that he shouldn't, more he couldn't hide anything from her. ''Anastasia..I..'' he started walking towards her not sure how she would react.

She gasped. "He tried to take his life?" she asked as a new round of tears flooded her eyes. "Why on earth would he do that?" She started to shake, wrapping her arms around herself as she looked towards where he'd been when she'd talked to him.

Marcus heart tightened seeing her cry. Instinctively, he hurried towards her but he felt guilty for not telling her earlier. He simply put one of his hands on her shoulder and pulled her in a hug. He didn't want to tell her that just being together made someone try and suicide. There love life was already fucked up just by itself and now they almost cause someones death. He pressed her head on his chest, his heart beat sky rocking like always when around her. '' He was the one I found in the forest..Valeria and Tony was with him but I just found him..his tongue cut off and his bloody knife. I managed to bring him to the castle and you know Samuel, I talked about how good of a friend he was a few days ago..He helped him heal but he ran away..''

"I don't understand," she said softly. "What does that have to do with him hating me?" she asked, tears rolling down her cheeks as she heard what he told her about Demicius. She wiped them away as best she could, trying to keep from sobbing too heavily.

'' He doesn't hate you at all Anastasia... He dislikes me. Maybe more hates me now.'' Marcus stated whipping the tears away from her eyes. obviously, she didn't know that he had feelings for her. He was unsure if it was his place to just flatly tell her. Even if it was, he would plainly tell and make it look like a joke. He was mad at Demecius but he wouldn't dare make fun of it. '' Why don't we go in your house? Is your father there?''

Decimius watched them carefully. He creeped up to Anastasia's window and threw a letter inside for her

She nodded. "He works evening," she said softly, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Marcus looked at her unsure, he wanted to talk about this with her calmly but he couldn't really go in his house randomly and meet her father for the first time. The man could recognize him but one day he will have to face him. Marcus bit his lips and looked at her, '' Oh...Hum..then I guess I will have to leave..?'' he said a bit sad scratching the back of his nook nervously

She shook her head and gestured for him to follow her. "He'll be asleep. Don't worry about it," she said softly opening the front door so he could hear the snoring more clearly. She pushed her hair back from her face and frowned. "I could really use a friend right now," she said softly, looking down at the items in her basket before peaking up at him from under her eyelashes.

Marcus nodded '' Just a friend? That hurts a little.'' he said stepping in the house hesitantly with the few croissant he had bought before. It was actually his first time in another house except his and wasn't sure how to act or what to expect.

She walked into the kitchen and set down her basket before taking his hand and leading him into her bedroom. "What would you classify yourself as then?" she asked genuinely curious as she opened the door to her room and nervously let him inside. "So this is my room," she said awkwardly, looking down at her shoes. It was then that she spotted the letter. Walking over to it slowly she picked it up and opened it.

Marcus looked at her with wide sad puppy eyes, '' That is so mean Anastasia..I don't know if you are serious but I consider you more than a friend.'' he simply said feeling his heart being squeezed. He felt a bit nervous going in her room but once he did, he slowly walked over the bed and looked at her curious to know what was in the letter.

Seeing it was from Demicius she closed it briefly and looked up at him. "More than a friend huh?" she asked softly, stepping closer to him and looking up into his eyes. "I love you, Marcus," she whispered as quietly as she could.

Marcus heart sky rocked hearing those three words, a small smile appearing. He simply punched her shoulder playfully, '' Well weren't you the one categorizing me as a mere friend?'' he said standing up crossing his arm. But he wasn't mad in the contrary, he was just happy, very happy hearing those words.

"You've never been just a friend," she whispered as she leant up and kissed his cheek. "I'd do just about anything for you," she continued, placing the letter on her nightstand before turning back to him and smiling. "You're me..... everything."

Marcus giggled feeling himself blush. The kiss on his cheek was sweet and gentle like he loved. He walked towards her, stroking one of her hair from her face. He kissed her cheek as sweetly and gently than she did. He then hugged her resting his head on her shoulder, '' You are the only thing that I wish for more than anything. I would do anything for your happiness and I will always protect you from anything.'' he said his hands pushing her forward to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back