• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytales are real

(Bye then :P )

He opened the door and let them in, putting the key sheepishly back into his pocket. "Welcome to my humble abode," he said, taking off his jacket and moving over to the fireplace to start a fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maia skipped in and sat down on the floor by the fire. She began to shrink, allowing her body to take it's normal form. She stood little over 2ft high but exactly the same as before.

He turned and smiled at her before lighting the fire, throwing a handful of something into it, which made the fire glow all sorts of colors. "I'll go make some tea," he said, eyeing Chesire's sleepy expression.

Thoughts of tea gave her an idea. "Hey, maybe you could throw her a tea party," she called out to him. "She likes that kind of thing right?"

He moved to the stove. "I guess so," he said, putting the kettle on. "Would I do it here, though? It's a dump." He snickered.

"How about the Rabbit Hole? It's like Wonderland in there already," she joked. "I saw her nail a chair to the ceiling earlier..."

He laughed and sat down on the sofa. "That does sound like her. Perhaps, that'd be romantic."

"In my experience, romance isn't the place or the activity. It's who you're with. Just do something you both like and be honest with her," she said with a shrug.

"Really? That's it?" He shook his head with a chuckle. "It all seems so complicated."

(I am back) Cheshire found a cozy spot on the couch, happy at the sound of warm tea. Hearing the conversation he entered.

"And may I ask whom this girl is?"

"Why?" she said frowning. "Are you telling me right now that if she were standing in front of you telling you how much she loved you, that you wouldn't find it romantic?" 
Maia laughed. "I'll let him tell you," she said winking at Hatter.

Cheshire looked towards Jefferson with interest, crossing his legs, skinny jeans finally warmed up. He was unsure of why he had been invited to this conversation, he seemed like the last type of person to give advice about girls.

"Do tell."

He smirked and went to prepare the cups. "I suppose I'd find it a bit romantic..." He smiled at Cheshire. "The one and only Alice."

Cheshire gave a small grin. "Wow, you finally have the hots for someone!" He said amused. "No wonder you were so anxious to have me over!" He pondered about how that date would go.

He brought over a tea tray and smiled. "Oh don't act so surprised. Everyone knew it'd happen one day." He smirked. "Everyone except me, I guess. But I didn't call you over to just talk about Alice. Well,not just that." He sat back down, taking off his hat. "Do you know," he asked quietly, smoothing the fabric, "how to get back to...Wonderland?"

Cheshire sat up quickly, his legs unfolding. "I prefer not to talk about Wonderland..." He said in a weaker voice. His smile gone. He was happy to be out of that place. "Anyway, why do you wanna know? He asked unsteadily.

Cheshire gave a small frown, tapping his foot lightly. Sitting father up and resting his head on his hands he spoke calmly.

"I really am not entirely sure," he said honestly. "And what is so bad about the town?" He asked curious.

He watched Cheshire and pursed his lips. "What isn't, Chesh? There's no magic, I miss my house and tea party." He looked at his boots. "And the March Hare is still in Wonderland," he mumbled. "As well as Dormouse."

Maia stared into the fire. She hadn't come to the apartment for this part of the conversation. She's hate to go back to where she'd come from. Back there she was frightened little Thumbelina, but here she was Maia kickass bartender.

Cheshire gave a small nod. "You know why I left, who I am isn't exactly acceptable back home, I guess you have to ask yourself. Why did you leave?" He asked seriously.

Jefferson swallowed, thinking. "I..I don't know. Is there any way to get Marchie here? That's all I ask."

Jersey slowly walked towards the sheriff's station, holding Robin's badge. His badge, from now. Until when he had to carry it. He didn't know, but he thought to himself that this is a job he'll take in serious. For Robin...

Alice sighed and sat by Robin's bedside. She ran a hand through her hair and pulled out her phone, browsing through the internet.

Maia closed her eyes, listening to the conversation between Jefferson and Cheshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back