• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fairytales are real

"Because then I could live here. Possibly." He looked at Maia. "Would you want to go back?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Why? What makes this place so much better?" He stared into the fire, closing and opening his hands.

"I war 6 inches tall and I kept getting kidnapped by animals who tried to marry me. I'm not into beastiality," she said snorting.

She shook her head. "If it means I get to enjoy my life, I'd rather grow old and be happy than be miserable forever."

He sighed. "Then I guess I'm outnumbered. Cheshire, if you can get Marchie here I'll be happy."

Cheshire gave a small shrug. "Not sure how you expect me to do that..." he said in a concerned manner. He didn't need to lose another friend.

"Oh," he said quietly, leaning back in his chair. He looked from Cheshire, to Maia then at his hat next to him. He smiled. "That's alright. I still have everyone in this town. I'm sure it'll just take a little more getting used to."

"That's the spirit," Maia said as she climbed onto the sofa. "Now on to the next item of business," she said before looking up at Hatter. "Any idea what that is?"

He twiddled his thumbs nervously. "I think I'm going to ask her out. Soon, but the timing has to be right..."

"Life is short, Hatter. Don't wait too long alright?" she asked. "She's working tomorrow night at the bar." Maia informed him with a wink. "And I have to be up in 6 hours to open up the bar, so I'll check you later Hatter. Cheshire." she said, bidding the pair goodbye.

Cheshire looked up, giving a cheerful goodbye. Turning back to his friend he gave a light yaw, before starting up off the couch.

"I better be off too," he said promptly.

Night guys," she said as she walked down the stairs. She made it out the door quickly and across the street to her own little apartment. She opened the door and practically fell into bed after closing the door behind her. She fell asleep almost instantly.

Jefferson stood up as well. "Alright. Thanks for everything," he said, putting out his hand, "and for getting up so early."

(Time jump!)

Maia awoke the next morning to a loud beeping noise with a serious headache, no doubt from not enough sleep. She rolled out of bed and walked into the shower, stripping off her clothes and dropping them to the floor as she went. Washing her hair and body with a strawberry shampoo, she felt almost instantly refreshed . She dried off and changed into a simple black dress and biker boots, before grabbing a slice of toast on her way out the door. She practically ran to the bar, already late for the pre-opening set up. Unlocking the door she let herself in and began to clean up from last night.

Robin inhaled sharply as he rose from his bed in the hospital. The life support machines sparked and a life signal showed on the tiny screen. Doctor Swineheart along the others rushed to check on Robin, glad that he is alive. As they reached the room, however Robin layed motionless on the bed, the life sign-detectors beeping warily now. ''I don't understand'' Swinheart said. ''What happened?''. Approaching Robin's bed, he noticed a thick black goo pouring through Robin's nostril. Taking a sample, Swineheart checked on it. ''Oh no'' he said in a grim tone. ''Robin's been poisioned.........'' ((DUN DUN DUN xD . He was poisoned by Mothman's claws of course))

Alice gasped. "Can you heal him, doctor?" she asked, her eyes flashing between Robin and Doctor Swineheart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back